Fourteen

Jungkook took his time off from his work and left the office. Wanting to go and visit Yoongi at his in laws house. He had stop at a restaurant to order take outs. Sadly after that he had left the house with Yoongi's painful words still echoing in his ears.

He had went back to his office after that to continue his paperwork. He had been busy, paperwork stacked up since he was too busy to manage the Mina situation and speeding up the search and paper process to get another home for him and Yoongi to move in. Obviously he was occupied with alot of papers ,and yet he wouldnt ask help fron anyone either.

His right arm became his pillow as he sleep —sitting on his office chair. Eventhough its comfy but surely would left him having his body aching all over. When he fell asleep the night before, at first he didnt attempt to sleep but just trying to rest his tired eyes, but that escalated quickly.

His expensive pen– fortunately still in between his fingers, then there was a soft knock on his door. Since he was still into his deep slumber, the lady at the door makes her way in. Surprised at the sight of her boss.

"Mr Jeon?"

"Mr Jeon?"

With a final call and harshly tapping on his arm, the lady loses her patience, "Jeon Jungkook!"

Who would have thought the third time is always more effective . Jungkook groan,  feeling his neck stiff and his arm as the pillow –slowly feeling the blood flowing through his arm.

"Ow.." , he groans in pain, eyes sting from the lack of sleep.

"Goodness, Jungkook you look horrible." , says the lady– Ryujin, Jungkook's personal assistant stating the fact. A little disgust at the sight. Jungkook looking so disoriented, not the normal neat and tidy man she usually confront everyday.

"Thank you ,Ryujin.", Jungkook groans sarcastically towards her.

"I thought you havent come in but when the other employee said that your car is at the parking lot, so I thought you had came early than usual, " Ryujin explains, " But hm , you slept in the office overnight?"

"Yeah surely I did," Jungkook softly massaging his aching neck. Suggesting to himself that he should get a bed in his office whenever he wants to sleep in.

Dark eyebags forming under his eyes , and his black hair going to every direction they possibly can. He yawns loudly, laid back his head on the headrest of his chair.

Ryujin sighs softly , "You have an important meeting within an hour, and here you are looking like crap. "

Jungkook rolls his eyes, "Thank you again."

"You want me to extend the time of the meeting or?" ,Ryujin suggests.

"No, Im good. Set the meeting with them but after that I want you to cancel all my schedule for today. I have some other things to settle outside." ,Jungkook sits up and arranging all of his paperworks that has scattered on his desk.

"Alright. Coffee or Tea?"

"Coffee."

"On it. I'll be back with your coffee."

With that ,his personal assistant walks out to make his cup of coffee at the pantry room at the end of the hallways.

Jungkook yawns again,still sitting down –he stretches his limbs to try lightening down his body aches from his sleepover at his office.

After a few minutes, Ryujin came back into his office with his black mug filled with coffee in her left hand and her clipped file on her other hand. Ryujin places the mug near Jungkook so he could reach for it easily.

"Mr Jeon?" , an employee knocks at the door, and Jungkook signals him to come in. "Here's the report you ask me to finish today."

Jungkook takes it and looks through it, soon after averting his gaze and glaring at the male employee. The man was under 3 months probation, he was still new in the company.

"You call this trash, "he spits, "report?"

"Let me see it–"

Before Ryujin can take it from his hand, Jungkook throws the report on the floor right infront of the male employee's feet.

"Dont bring trash infront of me. If you cant do your work right, walk out of this company." Jungkook yet again spits rude comment to the man.

Ryujin was shock. She reaches down to pick the report file and gives it back to the other man, "I'll go and get back to you with your report.", she said softly, then the man slowly walks out dejectedly.

"That was hella' rude, Jungkook."

Jungkook is surely a strict boss but he was never too rude to his employees, since she has been working for Jungkook for almost one and a half year now, surely she knows him well. Well they were ctually kind of close to each other either its in or outside of the work.

Jungkook just stays silent while Ryujin makes that comment to him.

"Ill extend the meeting to another hour, and then take your coffee and get some rest, "Ryujin advices him with her stern voice.

She couldnt tolerate it if anyone is being rude to another employee. Not even Jungkook.

After Ryujin left his office , Jungkook lets out a heavy sigh. "Im feeling a major headache kicking in soon." ,whilst mildly pinching the brigde of his nose.

The door abruptly opens, surprising Jungkook at that, "Shit."

"G'morning cousin.", The man chimes loudly as he plops himself on the chair infront of Jungkook.

"Im having a headache right now Seok, fucking leave this room if theres nothing impirtant. "

"You woke up with an upsetting sexual frustration this morning?, "Hoseok laughs out.

"And your hair is fucking ugly.", Jungkook glares, disgust face looking at his cousin's new hair colour, the colour of butter. Too obnoxious ,at least thats what he thinks.

"Wow, rude. You're really a rude motherfucker when your not in the mood."  Hoseok stated again.

"Its actually fun to bug you at this kind of days, " Hoseok laughs yet again.

"You know what else is funny Jung Hoseok?", Jungkook asks sarcastically.

"What?"

"Your existence."

"Okay.", Hoseok rolls his eyes,  " Just wanting to stop over here to invite you to Chris' party tonight.

"Christopher Bang?"

"Yes. He told me he misses you, that you didnt contacted him eversince you got married. He was sulking. ", Hoseok pouts playfully.

"Because I have responsibilities now." Jungkook explains.

"So you're saying we dont have our own responsibilites?" Hoseok acts like he was hurt.

"Oh my god Jung Hoseok just get out before I kill you.", he makes a final comment with his teeth gritted hard, his voice muffled as he covers his face with the palm of his hands. He had enough with his cousin's nuisance , especially when his migraine is kicking in.

Not a good way to start a day.

With that Jung Hoseok walks out, laughing due to his enjoyment in bugging his cousin.