One

Yoongi just sat quietly as he listens to his parents talking about his father's business and what not. His mother too were interested in the topic but he couldnt blame her for doing so, she used to major in business management during college years after all. Thats where his parents had met and eventually got married hence having him the only son.

Yoongi doesnt know what the time is by now, but he was growing impatient as minutes passes.

"Ma, what time is it now?",he asks, cutting of their comfortable conversation.

"Its almost eight, honey."

"And we've been here since seven.",his parents shares a look of bewilderment knowing what Yoongi was implying. "They arent going to come, so can we just leave?", Yoongi stands up abruptly feeling upset and in the process he had knocked off the silver spoon and knife off the table. Making the materials clinking on the marble floor which caught the attentions of the guests there.

"Honey-"

"Sorry were late.", a voice of a lady interrupts, "We were caught up in a bad traffic jam and it happens to be a major car accident. It was terrible."

"Its alright.", the lady then takes a seat at their table along with her husband and their son. All clad up with fancy suits and dress.

"Honey..",Yoongi's mother call out to him softly and he reluctantly sits back quietly. A little bit amusement playing in his chest that they actually came to have a mini meeting about -which his mother had mentioned- an arrange marriage..

Soon then as they settled on the table, the waiter came with menu books placing them on the table. All of them ordered except Yoongi, though he had to ask his mother to order so for him. Because he couldnt read, well specifically he couldnt because he was blind.

After the waiter had taken their order and left, then came back to serve them their drinks while waiting for their foods to be served, they somehow are interested about the car accident that the other set of family had witnessed on their way to the restaurant.

As they werr busy talking about how bad thr accident was, Yoongi stands up startling them a little, "I need to use the washroom.", he had carefully got up from his seat so he doesnt knocked off the cutlery as he did moments ago.

As the other lady is aware of his condition she offers, "Let my son take you there then.", she smiles softly although knowing Yoongi couldnt see it.

"I dont need his help.", Yoongi bluntly says before leaving the table but soon mentally regrets it because he cant see the way.

Her son just scoffs but his mother glares at him and gestures her head at Yoongi direction, "Jungkook", her voice sounds stern but there wasnt any hint of being strict or mad. Just simply wanting to make her son get up. The man then sighs, leaving the table to help the blind boy.

Jungkook then lets go of his forearm as they stop at a hall which has two doors on each ways. Yoongi blindly grazes his palm on the door in search for the door handle and pushing it open when suddenly Jungkook chuckles deeply, "Thats the ladies."

Yoongi sighs annoyed, "Then show me the gents' ."

"Keyword?", he teases the boy.

Yoongi groans softly, "Please.", he mumbled.

"What? Cant hear you."

"Please?", Yoongi says clearly while forcing a fake smile on his face but he was more annoyed than whats shown to the other man.

"Now that wasnt so hard was it?", he chuckles again, now leading Yoongi into the gents'washroom finally.

Yoongi knew if he agreed to this whole marriage settlement, he'll have to deal with this man for the rest of his life.