Eight

"Yoongi, dinner is ready.", Mina said on the other side of the door of the married couple's shared room. She had knocked three times before doing so.

The door then cracks open, revealing Yoongi whos clad with a simple black shirt with short pants. "What time is it?", Yoongi asks.

"Its five minutes past seven."

"He's not home yet?"

"He told me you should have dinner first. He wont be back home until nine."

"Then Im not eating. You can leave.", Yoongi abruptly slams the door on her face.  To be honest, behind that lie he was actually starving as hell but he didnt feel like eating. Merely because it feels lonely? Seating at the dining table alon Or mayhaps -because Jungkook isnt there?  Even if thats the reason, he'll shove away that reasoning away and just decide not to eat at all.

She scoffs, "Unbelievable. Stupid blind kid.", she mumbles, Yoongi's rude attitude irks her so much, as she walk through the halls and down the stairs which leads her to the guest living room. She picks up the telephone and starts on dialling the number to Jungkook's office.

She had told him that Yoongi refuses to eat, but Jungkook persuades her to try having Yoongi come down for dinner again. But in the end, Jungkook himself calls the cell that one placed in their room which Yoongi had -although he had a hard time searching for the telephone he found it eventually-   he picks up the call on the fifth ring.

"Baby boy.", Jungkook's voice stern.

"Dont call me that.", Yoongi scrunched his face in disgust with the end of his lip twitches.

"Then stop being such a brat and go down stairs and have that fucking dinner.", Jungkook warns.

"Im not hungry.", Yoongi hastily hangs up the call after that being said and only after a few seconds later the telephone rings again. He picks it up yet again, "What?"

"Yoongi, you just dont know how fucking much I would like to punish you for being such a brat right now but since I still have a little bit more patience, do as I say.", Jungkook's threatening voice flows itself down in Yoongi's guts, and slowly making the boy crumble. He pretend to keep his composure firm as to answer Jungkook back.

"I told you Im not hungry."

"You better be at the kitchen in five minutes and if not, you'll see what you'll get later when I get home.", Jungkook threatens for the last time before he hang up the call himself.

Yoongi huffs in frustratingly, "Why force someone who doesnt want to eat?"

He wandered the way to the door, which he didnt actually know Mina standing there leaning against the wall waiting for the boy to come out. Jungkook had already inform her about this, and thats why she had standby herself there out the door.

Mina clenches her jaws tightly, yanking Yoongi's forearm suddenly which caught him off guard- she had pushed him harshly against the wall. Then she hisses on his face, "Listen here kid. "

Yoongi was left shocked for a moment before he could comprehend and tell what's happening to him but he just kept quiet. Despite, still shook.

"I dont have the fucking time to waste on taking care of you. So stop being such a bitch, before I make you regret it.", she whispers dangerously close on Yoongi's ear. That somehow made Yoongi a bit terrified but of course he pretended that she didnt put any affects on him.

"Or?", Yoongi challenge back.

Slap.

She smiles fakingly even when she knows Yoongi couldnt see it, but with a sickeningly sweet voice she said, "Now, shall we go down for dinner?", before pulling Yoongi and walks down the stairs to the kitchen.

Internally, Yoongi was beyond shook. He bites down on his bottom lip, feeling his inner side crumbling slightly and at the edge of sending him into vulnerability but still manage to keep strong.

He's not going to show this lady that he had weakenend by her sudden acts.

And he aint telling Jungkook of this anytime soon.