Ten

All the while, long and warm shower is always the best every time Jungkook comes back home from his work. Even when its a tiring day overall— only the shower can make him fall into relaxation not just in an instant also he was actually greatful. Thanking the gods to actually passes down the idea of creating the existence of showers to the human brains.

After a good while of showering, Jungkook decides its time to come out of the steamy bathroom so he grabs the towel hanging by the rack then wraps it loose around his waist.

As he makes his way out, he stops by the door frame because Yoongi caught his attention. Per usual the boy wanders around their shared bedroom, finger pads touching the stuffs in their room ever so slightly, seems that — the incident of having the company's award trophy falling square on his head wasnt enough to have him learned his lessons.

Yoongi's by to the shelves of gifts Jungkook receives from his friends and family when they went for vacation overseas, some China made porcelain dolls, some from Dubai and Thailand and some from Japan from where he went there once for business trip with his employees. Yoongi looked like he didnt know Jungkook's is already out from the shower as he actually just continue with his ministrations.

Jungkook just stands there watching the boy, with droplets of water still dripping down his body as he stands by the door frame. Soon then Yoongi approaches his way, his hand didnt fall down to his side as he continue walking.

Jungkook seems to know whats about to come and he thought maybe to just let it happened so he did, still just standing there a few more seconds before the boy is close to him.

Yoongi's hand then touches the wet skin of his chest, which he had to stifle in a laugh knowing the boy is oblivious to what he's fingers is lingering onto now. He watches as Yoongi's face contorts in confusion, mumbling a soft, 'What is this?'. He doesnt remember ever touching a material as soft but hard as it against his fingers. So curiosity made him wanting to flat out his palm onto it more.

His palm moves along the wetness of  Jungkook's chest and still not knowing what he had laid his hand on. More curious at that he brings his other hand up too, his palms roaming against his chest. A few more pressing and actually trying to squeeze at what his hands are on, he lowers his hands downwards.

Jungkook bites down his bottom lip to not let out any kind of sound to startle the boy away, and to be quite honest he's actually enjoying it. Now Yoongi's hands are touching his soft build abs that he gets from working out only when he had the most free time to do so.

His abs isnt that deep nor is that soft, it was mildly build.

Oh if only Yoongi's knows what he had gotten his hands on he'll freaked out most of all. Heck it was even hard for Jungkook to surpress the affects kicking into him when soft touches of Yoongi's hands against his body makes him feel though not sexually but he cant but to feel it coming to him.

Yoongi's hands stays longer on his abdomen, only now realizing whats against his palm is moving upwards and downwards which quirks his eyebrows.

His hands gotten lower than where it was seconds ago and Jungkook had it enough, and it actually takes all of him to not actually jump on the boy right then and there. So if Yoongi wont stop he had to at least before it relives the dirty thoughts inside of his head at the moment.

He grabs the boy's wrists gently and pulls him closer to his chest, surprising the boy, and with a smirk he asks, "You like what you touch?"

Yoongi gasps, "What the- what is that?", Yoongi asks.

Jungkook is just as confuse, "What is what?"

"This.", Yoongi touches Jungkook's abs again telling him.

"Its called abs."

"Abs?"

"Yeah, you don't know what abs is?"

"Excuse me Mr Jeon, Im blind since ten incase you'd forgotten. Do you think I would have known what abs are when I was nine?", Yoongi retorts.

Jungkook pulls him closer as he drops Yoongi's hands to his side, the man's hands now on the boy's waist as he teasingly squeeze the little flesh of his waist. Jungkook breathes in the shampoo scent that Yoongi used and hell does that not make him turn on.

"Shit..", he whispers with a low groan while his hands roams downwards to Yoongi's ass then slightly groping both of his butcheeks which startles the boy. His face slowly creeping in the pink tint on his pale cheeks which Jungkook enjoys to watch.

"What- a-are you doing?!", Yoongi shrieks trying to push his body away from him.

"God your innocence is turning me on.", he lastly said before himself retracting away from Yoongi. Now feeling the pain slowly creeping down his lower region.

"Turning you what?", Yoongi asks confusingly though still blushing.

Jungkook actually groans in annoyance, "Good God ,youre too innocent!"

Yoongi didnt actually know how to take that words in like is that a compliment or a bad thing? He didnt know which. His confused but a little hint of hurt plastered on his face which Jungkook noticed.

"Never mind.", Jungkook walks in back into the bathroom and literally slams the door shut on Yoongi's face.

He flinches at that.