Three

Yoongi didnt give it too much thought about his arranged marriage with the Jeon family's son, even when they said they wanted to advance the ceremony in a month. His parents and the Jeon's were busy with planning their ceremony while Jungkook and him had to go and get their clothes fitted.

It has been decided that Jungkook gets to choose their suits, so as time goes by- one after another set of suit Yoongi had tried on. He didnt care much really since he couldnt see how he looked like later on anyways but it was exhausting the younger.

"Hmm, no.", Jungkook keeps repeating the same words for about 5 times now. The suit he had chosen for Yoongi doesn't suit his liking. Yoongi had been growing impatient eversince the second try. He groans, "Why do you have to be so picky?"

Jungkook then sighs, "This is a wedding after all. Theres no way Im going to let us wear something so simple."

"Why do you care so much about the wedding anyway? Its strictly business isnt it? Just choose one already."

If only Yoongi could see how disappointed Jungkook's expression was, he would have taken his words back but no.

Jungkook didnt say anything much after that, just going to the long aisle of hang suits then choosing a soft blue with white button up as he passes it to the shop assistant to take Yoongi to the changing room.

(yoongi's)

While the younger is in the room, Jungkook took the time to choose his own suit. To match the colour he chose a different shade of blue.

 To match the colour he chose a different shade of blue

(Jungkook's)

Yoongi had tried on what Jungkook had picked for him, and he wasnt disappointed at it. Yoongi actually looks cute with soft blue. He looks rather fluffy but of course Jungkook wouldnt say it out loud since he's upset with the boy.

Before leaving the wedding boutique, Jungkook had set reservation for the suits and then paying it beforehand.

Yoongi thought it was over but unfortunately he was wrong. They had to go and reserve a wedding cake too hence next destination was the wedding cake house.

A plate of different types of flavoured cakes presented before them which was recommended by the patisserie, "These are the most popular flavoured cakes that most customers asks for.", she said to them.

Jungkook passes him the dessert spoon for him to taste each of them,  but Yoongi couldnt care less anyway. "You choose. Its not like I know what they looked like.", Yoongi scoffs.

"Do you taste the cake with your eyes too? Or is your taste buds gone along with your eyesight?", Jungkook retorts, definitely annoyed now. The pattisier felt a bit awkward since she was stuck with that kind of situation.

Jungkook aint taking his shit.

Yoongi huffs in irritation, before trying to search for the spoon with his hand blindly. Jungkook takes his hand, putting it in Yoongi's palm, harshly.

They tasted all of the 6 different cake tester, and Jungkook had decided it to be  5 tier cake with each flavour except the creamy cheesecake.

He made the reservation for the cake, telling her the set date of the wedding before paying it. Knowing his mom's whos a fan of dessert he bought a box of 3 slices of cakes before walking out of the cake house.

"Can we go home already. Its tiring me out.", Yoongi said as he settles in the shotgun seat of Jungkook's car.

Jungkook patience running thin as he said, "Do you think youre the only one whos tired?"

The car ride consisted of silence after that. Jungkook drives the way to the Min's house and after 15 minutes he pulled over by the side.

"Get out.", Jungkook said coldly.

If only Yoongi's eyes still could work, he would have roll his eyes at that. He then exits the car with a harsh slam of the door, making Jungkook groans in frustration.

"Cant believe Im about to marry this annoying boy."

Yoongi somehow just realize this. He cant see the way to the house' porch. He never got in or out of the house without anyone helping him.

So he just stood there beside Jungkook's car, feeling dumb. The man notices this and sighs deeply before going out of his car and pulls the boy's arm to his house.

"Next time, use your ego at the right time.", Jungkook said whilst ringing the door bell. Soon the Min's house maid came to the door, without uttering another word Jungkook just left.

Truth be told, Jungkook's words actually left a panging pain in his chest.