Five

At the start of the sprawled out blue carpet -stands Yoongi with his mother beside him. Waiting for their que to walk along the aisle towards the front where the priest stood along with Jungkook.

After a moment, finally the wedding song played and its now que for the guests to stand up as an honor for the other groom.

"Lets go honey.", Yoongi's mother chimes as she slings her arm with her son now walking down the aisle, being her son's guide. The flower boys and and girls walks ahead of them while throwing all kinds of blue flower petals along the way scattering the floor beautifully.

After what seems like an hour long for Yoongi to walk blindly-literally, the music dies down abit for now Yoongi stands infront of Jungkook whos smiling wide.

Truth be told, the ladies among the guests there drool over Jungkook's handsomeness, and his appearance adds more for them to admire him. They whisper among themselves how they would like a groom as handsome as the man.

As the priest starts off the wedding by preaching a little of words picked from the bible, he then speaks the vows and both grooms too had exchanged their vows from where they had literally practiced beforehand.

"I now officially announce, the married grooms. And you may now kiss your other half.", the priest says with a smile.

Lastly said from the priest before Jungkook tilts Yoongi's face up for him to lean down since the boy was alot shorter than him. He then latches his lips onto Yoongi slowly and steady.

On the other hand for Yoongi, as he felt the pair of soft lips onto his he didnt know how to react but to silently feel his insides churning. He didnt not practice this beforehand, of course he wouldnt now what to expect. Buy at least for once, he felt something good coming from this wedding. Seconds after then Jungkook leans away from him and smiling wide,  wishing if only Yoongi could see it.

The guests then cheers for them as they applause for the new wedded couple.

And reality hits Yoongi back to his senses, the cheers as a sign that this wedding slash settlement is finally official for both family's business.

He cant help but to let the painful panging in his chest welcoming him as he hears more of their cheers and applauses.

Marriage is supposed to involved two people in love right? But for his case, they are not.

Next was the so called cutting cake ritual. Both Jungkook and Yoongi stands by the 5 tier cake, this at least they had practice to do as well from the past few days. Jungkook passes the knife to him and his hand on top of Yoongi's and soon running down the knife into the cake.

Jungkook takes a little piece of cake, bringing it to Yoongi's lips and the boy eats it. Jungkook then help Yoongi to hold a piece too with his fingers and instead of the boy feeding him, he leads Yoongi's hand to feed himself instead.

Who knows which direction Yoongi would bring the cake to if not by Jungkook's help? Dont want to ruin the expensive suit now do we?

And it caught Yoongi off guard again when Jungkook leans down to peck his cheek after that.

They were then guided by the wedding crew to their family's table, as to finally ending the wedding by having their first dinner together , gathering parents from both sides or what Yoongi would prefer call it as the 'business partnership dinner'.

He scoffs mentally.

He might not know much about business but this surely worked well for them, but not for him.

Food served before them , along with the guests which served by the assigned waiters and waitress for their table. The main table makes a toast and they followed suit before they can finally munch in their foods.

All Yoongi wanted for the whole day was to get over with this wedding ceremony and just go home. He'd rather blindly having tour around the house rather than stuck with people that he can never see their faces till his end of time.

Not that he cares anyway.

The wedding eventually ended around 12 midnight, the guests slowly emptying the hall as they went home. While the grooms had went back to their dressing rooms to changed out of their suits to something more comfortable.

Both the Min's and Jeon's family's each take their lead home too and that leaves Yoongi leaving together with Jungkook.

Yoongi's mther hugs her son tightly while soft tears cascades her face but was assured by her husband later on. While the Jeon's smiles proudly at their son which they give him a tight hug too.

Jungkook had always live all by him self anyways,  since he had his own house but Yoongi had always stayed with his parents. Evenso, Yoongi wasnt feeling that quite sad or whatnot if he had to leave his old home and has to live with Jungkook. He only cares as long as he's not dumped outside the house then he's all good. He had stayed at the man's house for sometime too when they were engaged.

Jungkook now drives them back to his house and the ride was just as same as like their any other car rides. Silent.

Both not knowing exactly what to talk about all the time, though Yoongi prefers silence more than talking. He never really like talking much. The car ride quiet but filled with smoke in the air circulates in spaces of Jungkook's sleek BMW car, with windows rolled down as he smoke his cigarette while the other hand holds the steering wheel.

Even when the smoke bothered Yoongi a little, he didnt say it out loud. Closing his eyes and eventually slowly falling asleep.