Seven

Jungkook had seen it a few times, where Yoongi would get hurt when he accidently hit the edge of a table, or he would stub a toe  from chairs but he didnt know it would that bad.

Call him a pervert, he would just brush you off with an excuse, "He's mine.", but thats not the point. The point is that, there was once Jungkook had silently followed Yoongi as he wanderred around their room after dinner time. After he had brushed his teeth before bed, he had stripped off his clothes without knowing Jungkook watching him.

It was hard for Jungkook to contain himself, to not jump on Yoongi right then and there but a bit of resistance came when he saw alot of blue and yellow even the new ones-bruises on Yoongi's body. Be it, along his ribs and stomach and even his thighs and below that.

He had alot of it. Jungkook didnt knew it was that bad, he didnt give it a thought for being in Yoongi's shoes for a while. Heck now he knows that even his house is dangerous for Yoongi to walk around.And the boy never said a thing about it.

The next day, he takes a day off from work. While Yoongi is having his afternoon nap, he's instead busy with his furnitures. He started off from their shared bedroom, but he didnt have to worry about making to much noises since the boy -apparently is a heaver sleeper.

He had bought a few items days prior, like tables and chairs edges protector. He had glued it to all edges of the tables, the bed, the headboard, in their bathroom ,the chairs and the edges of either short or tall furnitures. Then he walks around the room trying to find what else there is to glue it on and when he's done in their bedroom he moves down stairs to the living room and kitchen.

"Oh my goodness, Mr Jeon!", Mina gasps loudly, she had walked in the kitchen with Jungkook sitting crisscrossed on the floor, tongue swiping along his lip in concentration. "What are you doing?!"

Jungkook looks up to her with a startled face, "Jeez Mina. You surprised me.", he snorts, "Im taping the edges so Yoongi wouldnt stub a toe or hit anywhere."

"You could have ask me to do it ,Mr Jeon.", Mina crouches down and kneeled on the floor beside Jungkook while helping the man taping the edges of the dining table.

"Why dont you help me with the ones at the bathroom and washroom instead? I'll finish it from here.", Jungkook ordered and Mina obeys immediately. Grabbing a few of it before leaving Jungkook alone in the kitchen.

"Abit more and I'm all done.", Jungkook chirps to himself. "Now you wont have to hurt your self anymore.", Jungkook smiles contently.