Six

"You like the flowers?"

A man asks from behind him, he turns around to look at him. The man wearing fitted suit and he looks charming as ever. He never saw the man, -literally.

"Yes. They're beautiful..", Yoongi said while grazing his fingertips softly against the petals of the flowers of the garden.

"Yoongi."

"Glad you like you them.", the man smiles at him. He approaches Yoongi then lends out him palm to Yoongi, "Will you let me take you around?"

"Yoongi."

The man then grabs both of his shoulders, shaking him vigorously. "Wake up already brat."

"What?", he asks.

The man suddenly smacks his ass hard making Yoongi yelp, "What the-"

"Wake up, brat!"

Yoongi groans annoyingly, as he feel the soft blanket material in his grasps he pulls it over his head, burying himself in the sheets. Jungkook groans along, annoyed too. "Oh come on.", he attempts to pull the blanket off of the boy but he clenches his fists hard on it like his life is on the line.

"Lets have breakfast.", Jungkook said.

"M'not hungry."

Jungkook cant take no more of his shit, so he did what he had done a while ago. He smacks Yoongi's ass hard.

"Hey!", Yoongi screams while peeling the blanket off himself.

"Come on brat. You dont wanna mess with my temper so early in the morning.", Yoongi heard his voice getting near towards him, with a sudden move Jungkook lifts him up and place him on his strong shoulder like a man carrying a sack of potatoes.

"Hey! Put me down!", Yoongi squirms himself away and another harsh slap landed on his ass. He whines.

"Dont move too much or we'll fall down the fucking stairs.", Jungkook warns and so Yoongi groans along again in defeat.

Jungkook lifts the boy off his shoulder and putting him down on his feet whilst dragging a chair from the dining table for Yoongi to sit on.

Yoongi's nose invaded by the scent of freshly made pancakes and alittle scent of blueberry and chocolate. He remembers how they looked like but despite that it was still a blur. It had been years since he last saw one, though either his mom or their house maid would make one for him. He can still tell from the taste though when he eats.

"Mina, can I have a cup of coffee please?"

"Yes Mr Jeon.", the maid says before leaving to pour some of the coffee from the coffee maker.

"Here.", Jungkook puts the fork in his hand for him to start eating. Quietly he stabs the pancake with the fork only to have Jungkook grabbing his wrist to stop him from doing so.

"What now?", Yoongi huffs.

"Not even a simple thank you?", Jungkook raises his eyebrows. He expects at least Yoongi had some manners, but all the while knows how much of a rude brat Yoongi is eversince they had met let alone during the short time of their engagement.

If only Yoongi could roll his eyes, he would have done it. He pushes Jungkook's hand away from his and continues to dig in the food.

"Too much rudeness dont you think, baby boy?", Jungkook whispers lowly against his ear. His soft breath brushing against the shell of his ears makes him shivers all over. He couldnt tell whats happening around him but surely he had missed the giant smirk on Jungkook's face when he look all so red and flustered .

Yoongi contemplates, "Ugh," ,he nutters. "Thank you..."

"Thought so.", Jungkook mumbles victoriously towards himself, "Good boy."