Two

Yoongi walks around in his room, grazing every single thing in there trying to implant in his mind as to imagine where they were placed.

It was hard.

Since he was blind, he had a hard time trying to find things he needed or the places he needed to go. Sometimes when ego hits him, he refuses to seek help from their house maid but in the end got himself in a wrong room inside their enormous two story family house.

Once he almost had himself falling of the stairs but just thank God, his maid had secretly followed where he was going and in time to save him from the major fall. Their stairs were two flights away, if she wasnt there for him he would've gotten injured badly.

He felt the door knob of his bedroom in his palm knowing it was instead of the door entrance access to another room from his because his mother had put a keychain there and when it dangles, its the door exit and the same goes from the door knob outside.

He walks out of his room now wandering blindly in the halls but never leave his hands away from the wall so he would know where he was going.

"Im glad they are actually agreeing to this settlement. Once Yoongi and Jungkook gets married we can expand our business further.", he heard his father talking, despite him listening from outside their room, he could still catch every single word. One thing was after he gotten blind his hearing seems to enhanced better than before.

It somehow got him upset so he barges in when he felt the door knob against his palm, "So all of this was just strictly business?"

His mother had her eyes wide in shock, they werent planning to have their son knows about it but its all too late.

"Yoongi-"

"And here I actually thought it wasnt. Shouldve known.", he mumbled the last words before leaving their room and in attempt to walk back to his room.

"Of course. Who would marry off their son willingly to a blind boy like me anyways...", his heart aching as he founds out the truth but he fought off the tears away. He was already weak, and theres no way he'll show how much weaker his emotions was than his condition.

Being blind wasnt really want he had ever thought he would be living for the rest of his life.