10

In living area....

They both come in living area......

Sidharth made her sit on dining table's chair and go from their to take out his lunch from storage box.......

Jenny come towards her with cold water in glass for her.... She kept glass infront of her..... Shehnaaz look up to see who's their and she sees jenny is standing in her head......

Jenny - pii le... Tera gussa thanda ho jayega..... Pani bhi thanda hi lai hu isliye.....

Sana - kuch bhi....
But she gulp down water in one breath......

Sidharth come with his lunch.... and he finish his luch while talking with shehnaaz and his friends......

After lunch.....

He go towards washroom area....

Kashmira see him going towards washroom area all alone ..... She goes behind him....

He come out from loo and see Kashmira is setting in ballon bed..... He ignores her and move towards washbasin for washing her hands....

Suddenly she starts talking with him.....

Kash - sidharth tumhe ni lgta tumhari biwi bht jada bolti h..... Vo arti ko oe mujhe itna kuch bol ri thi or tum vaha chup chap khade hokr sun rahe the.... Are esa bhi kya bol diya tha arti ne jo itna bolri thi vo.... Vo smjhti kya h khud ko.... Bina mtlb bole jaa rahi thi.... Is ladai se usse to koi farak pdega nahi pr tumhari dosti kharab ho jayegi usse.... Tum ek bar arti se bt krlo kmse km tum dono ki dosti to bach jayegi......

( she said all this without thinking.... )

Here sidharth is controlling his anger.....

He is about to say anything but suddenly buzzer rang which indicates game is going to start..... and Kashmira left from their fastly.....

Shehnaaz come to the washroom area looking for sidharth......

Sana - kya hua..... Itne gusse m kuu h....

Sid - nothing..... Aajja ajj logo ko unki aukat dekhate h.......

Sana - kya hogaya..... Konse logo ko.....

Sid - chl btata hu.... He hold her hand and they both move towards garden area......

Sidharth go towards other side of wall and shehnaaz moves towards vivo corner and sit on that sofa..... All group members comes their and ask any changes in plan..... But she said plan is same......

Arti tries to talk with sidharth.... But all the time sidharth is busy in teasing rashmi or talking with paras, mahira or vishal..... He totally ignored arti.....

_____________________________

In evening....

There comes a sound of coins and Arti is the first one....

She did noto ki barish.... Everyone started collecting notes.....

After collecting notes all connections come towards lockers....

Sidharth comes on one window and calls shehnaaz.......

Shehnaaz comes to him.....

Sid - notes kitne h....

Sana - don't worry.... Humare pass jada h.....

Sid - sure....??

Sana - haa.... Mene dekhe h dono lockers m humare pass jada h.....

Short Stories जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें