22

After sometime....

They all gather in garden area.... Ajay devgan and Kajol enters in the house....

They meets with everyone by handshake.... But with Sidharth, Shehnaaz, Kushal and Jenifer.... They meet with hugs.....

Then they all settled on chairs....

Ajay and kajol tells them that jodi no. 1 task....

Jodi's are....

Sidharth-Shehnaaz
Jennifer-Kushal
Asim-Himanshi
Rashmi-Vishal
Paras-Mahira

First round....

In this round male partner is blind folded and he have to reach his female partner and make her eat pastree....

All the male partners are standing in a row and infront of them standing their female partners but little far away....

Ajay and kajol - get set go....

All females are started instructing their partners.... But Shehnaaz is standing there silently....

Sid - Shehnaaz yrr.... Kuch to bol....
( he said this while getting irritated....)

Sana - ohhh... Acha bolna bhi hai.... Pr m kya bolu....

Jenny - tu bs Sidharthhhhh hi bolde....

Sana - haan okk.... Sidharthhhhhh.....

Listening this Sidharth immediately started going on that direction.... He is the first one who reaches to his partner first..... Shehnaaz eats that pastry quickly....

Others are also reached to their partners....

Only three couples are in the game now.....

Sidharth-Shehnaaz
Jennifer-Kaushal
Paras-Mahira

Second round....

In this round.... Partners have to give answer the questions about eachother....

They ask questions from Jennifer-Kushal they give answers quite well.... Then paras and mahira.... Their answers didn't matches with eachother....

Now Sidnaaz's turn....

Kajol - esi konsi chiz hai jiski wajha se shehnaaz upset krti hai....

They both writes the same answer.... Answer is.... Sidharth ka usse bat naa kr naa....

Jennifer and kushal hotted on that.... They are teasing them.... Bcz when jenny and kush are give answers... Sid and sana also tease them....

Kajol - okk.... Next question is.... Sidharth jb upset hota hai to kya krta hai.....

They both starts writing their answers.... After writing they show them to everyone..... This time also they give same answer....

Answer is.... Apni mom k pass jata hai....

Ajay - or fir sb thik hojata hai...

Sid - haan...

Kajol - nyc....

Then after that..... they disqualified Paras-Mahira.....

Third round....

In this round.... Partners have to said what they like in their partners and what they wants to change....

Jennifer and Kushal went and said what they like in them... Or what they want to change....

Short Stories जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें