6

They all family members reached home and there is someone who is already waiting for them in the house....

They all come outside from their cars and suddenly Shehnaaz's phone started ringing and she excused herself and went in the garden to talk.....

All family members  went inside the house and there someone is waiting for them desperately to see that one person......

So that someone is  The one and only Sidharth Shukla....

Sidharth is sitting in the living room while scrolling his phone..... He is totally ingrossed in his phone while zooming Shehnaaz's recently pictures clicked by paps.... Smiled adorned his face constantly while seeing her pictures.....

Then suddenly his mother's voice come breaking his thoughts.....

##############

Sidharth mother is referred as BM
Sidhath father is referred as BP
Shehnaaz mother is referred as CM
Shehnaaz father is referred as CP

#############

BM - tu kb aaya.... Tu to late aane vala  tha naa...
(she said this while going towards him with a beautiful smile..... )

Sidharth comes out from his thoughts and smile listening his mother's voice after many days....  He gets up from his sit and hug his mother tightly.....

Sid - kam jaldi khtm hogaya tha to  jldi aagaya.....
( he said while kissing her mother's forehead....)

Then he move towards everyone and hug and greet with everyone one by one....

Except Kushal, Jennifer and Shehnaaz.... Because Kushal went to drop Jennifer at her home..... And Shehnaaz is busy on call in garden....

When not finding Kushal and Shehnaaz..... Sidharth asked from family.....

Sid - kush aur naaz kaha hai....

Elder's smile listening him..... Because everyone in the house knows  that Sidharth didn't live with out Shehnaaz and Shehnaaz is also same.... But something they didn't know about them is that.... Now everything is changed between them....

Family didn't know anything about their fights, their argument and their heart breaks..... Because they always pretent that every thing is fine between them.....

Listening Sidharth.... His father said...

BP - shehnaaz kaha hai....?? Vo to US me hai naa.... Yaha thodi aayi hai....
( he is trying to tease him...)

Sid - please dad.... Mene abhi hi dikhi ap sbki news aur usme vobhi ap sbk sath hi thi.....

Listening him everyone nod in understanding manner and Shehnaaz's mother told him....

CM - kush to chodne gaya hai jenny ko usk ghr or shehnaaz bahr garden me hi hai....

Listening this smile automatically comes on his face feeling her close to him..... After a very long time.....

Sid - okk.... To m mil k aata hu usse...

And without listening anything he just hurriedly went from there to meet his sweetheart....

Sidharth went towards the garden to meet Shehnaaz....

He see her in the garden while walking and talking on the phone....

Her back is facing towards him and she is continuously talking on the phone....

He went towards her and hug her tightly from back....

Short Stories जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें