1

Sidharth is the only Son of Salman Khan and Katrina kaif Khan....

Sidharth is totally a mumma's boy.... He shares everything with his mumma....

He is most loved and pampered child of their house.... Every family members loves him so much..... Sidharth also loves them equally but he loves his mother the most....

He is very obedient child.... But stubborn too... Whatever he wants, he just wants, no matter how he has to bring that....

Sidharth had many affairs but not serious ones.... He never fall in love with anyone.... Because the kind of girl he wants, he has not meet yet....
________________________________

Shehnaaz loved her family so much.... In family everyone supports Shehnaaz except her father....

Her father didn't accept her career... But her brother Shehbaaz support her in every single thing....

Shehnaaz didn't live with her family.... She is staying in her flate... Every weekend her brother join her and they both spend time together....

Everything is going well.... But one day in one interview...

Interviewer - which sng you dislike...

Sana - I like it.... Abhi aaya hai na vo...

She said this normally but himanshi's fan make it a big fuzz.... This also hits himanshi's ego.... She started defarming shehnaaz...

Himanshi takes sympathy from everything and everyone supported himanshi.... Punjabi industry boycott shehnaaz....

Shehnaaz lose everything.... She lose her every hope in her life.... Mostly everyone stop giving her work....

Shehbaaz support her in every single situation....

After some days....

Shehnaaz joins a job in a hotel to pass her time.... She is doing evening shifts....
__________________________________

In the month of October....

In Mumbai....

Sidharth and his friends... Sidharth has only 4 friends......

Kushal tandon.... He is best friend of sidharth.... They both are childhood friends.... Kushal loves his girlfriend and soon to be wife Jenifer windgets...

Jennifer wingets.... She is girlfriend and soon to be wife of kushal tandon.... She meet with Sidharth and kushal in collage... She is good friend of sidharth also advise himm....

Jay Bhanishali and Mahi Bhanishali.... A married couple.... They both love each other.... They both meet sidharth in collage and then they become friends....

So they all are planning for trip to punjabi.... Bcz they all most travel all the places....

Before kushal and Jenifer's wedding.... They wants go on a nice trip.... So they all set for the trip.... They booked everything... Hotels... Tickets..... Everything thing....
________________________________

Next morning.....

They all left for airport together.... Paps spotted them.... They all pose for paps... Then they went inside and take their flight....

After landing.... They all directly went to their hotel.... Hotel Mirage....

Hotel owner specially comes to welcome them.... Then hotel athourities drops them to their rooms....

Short Stories जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें