16

One more update.... On your demand.....

Ab bht sare votes aur ache ache comments krne.....

______________________________________

Sidharth comes outside the confession room with cake in his hands.... Sidharth and Shehnaaz both are standing in front of eachother....but a glass door between them.....

They both looks eachother and starts laughing..... They both are laughing with teary eyes.....

Sana - ab aa bhi jaao....
( she said this.... Bcz he is still standing other side of the glass door.....)

Sidharth opens the door and Shehnaaz immediately hugs him.... Sidharth also wraps his one arm around her....

Sid - kush.... Cake lena yr.... Vaha khad hai....
( he said this.... Bcz he wants to hug her tightly.... But bcz of cake he can't able to hold her.....)

Kushal comes and takes cake from his hands and place that on table....

Sidharth wraps his arms around her properly and tightly...... They both are hugging eachother tightly.... Sidharth trun around so that noone can see them crying..... Sidharth's back was facing towards housemates.....

They both are crying huging eachother.... Everyone ( except Jennifer and Kushal) is so shocked seeing Sidnaaz like this.... Bcz no one thinks that The Sidharth Khan.... Salman khan's son is the husband of Shehnaaz.....

Some are seeing them with jealousy and envy.... But Kushal and Jenifer are adoring them.....

The ground slipped from under Paras's feet..... Because he said many things about Shehnaaz and her husband.... Even on their relation.... Paras is sweating thinking that....

Sidnaaz are still hugging eachother tightly..... They both are not ready to leave eachother......

Sid - I missed you....
( he said this while kissing her on cheeks....)

Sana - I missed you tooooo much....
( she said this while kissing on his chest....)

They both are talking still hugging eachother tightly.....

Everyone are just looking them.... All the while Sidharth's back is facing.... They can't able to see anything....

Kushal's voice breaks Sidnaaz's moment....

Kush - aree..... Cake melt ho jayega..... Phale cake cut krlo yrr.....

Kushal delibratly said this..... Bcz everyone is just seeing them and he didn't want any evil eyes on them.......

Sidnaaz comes out from their hug..... Sidharth takes out his handkerchief and wipe her face properly.....Then Shehnaaz wipes his face with her dupatta....

Sid - Happy birthday moti baby.....
( He said this all smiling and kissed her on her forehead....)

Sana - thank you....
( She said this and kissed his palm which is on her cheeks....)

Then Sidharth trun towards everyone and first he hugs Jennifer..... Then he turn his head backward and gestures Shehnaaz to come and introduce other housemates with him..... While forwarding his hand for her.....

Shehnaaz place her hand on his palm... Sidharth pulls her towards him and then wraps his arm around shehnaaz's waist.... Shehnaaz started introducing him with everyone.... Sidharth meets with everyone while shaking hands with them....

Then they all moves to cut the cake..... Shehnaaz holds Sidharth's hand in hers and they both cut the cake together....

Shehnaaz feeds first bite to sidharth..... then sidharth also feeds her..... Then Asim and Khushal comes and starts applying cake's cream on her face.....

Short Stories जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें