12

Sorry for late update.....

Pr m seriously thodi busy thi....

Ab bht sare votes aur comments krna plz.....

_______________________________

At night....

After dinner.... All family are in their rooms.... Shehnaaz is in guest room..... Bcz she wanted to go Sidharth's room only after marriage.....

Sidharth is in his room... He is come there only for changing his clothes.....

After changing clothes... Shehnaaz went to her rooms balcony.... She is standing there and look towards sky thanking her babajii.....

After sometime.... Shehnaaz's eyes fall on a figure... Who is lonely walking in garden.... Then that figure's face comes on her sight and that is.... Salman khan....

Seeing him in garden.... Shehnaaz went outside the room.... She thinks to have a talk with him alone without any disturbance.....

She in going downstairs.... When she collide with Sidharth.... Sidharth wraps his arms around her waist for prevent her from falling.....

Sid - aram se baby.... Mujhe pta h tu mujhe miss kr rahi hai.... Pr dekh kr to chl....
( he said this while moving her hair behind her ear and from one arm hold her waist.... )

Sana - are m apk pass nahi aarahi thi..... M niche jaa rahi thi....

Sid - kuu... Jb m yaha hu to tumhe kahi or kuu jaana hai....

Sana - vo m apko badme btaugi.... Abhi ap kamre m jaiye.... Apk liye kuch rakha hai mene..... M abhi aati hu ap kamre m jaiye....
( she said this while coming out from his hold.....)

She is going to move from there but sidharth hold her hand and pulls her again into his arms....

Sid - sath me dekhte hai naa gift....
( he said this while nuzzling his nose in her neck.....)

Sana - Sidharthhhhh..... Plz aap jayeiye naa m aayi.... Plzz....
(she said this while again coming out of his hold and showing him her puppy eyes.....)

Sidharth unwantedly leave her....

Sid - pr jldi aana.... M wait kr raha hu.....
( he said this while making a cute pout and cover his upper lip with lower once....)

Sana - khoshish krugi....

Saying this she went from there to downstairs.... She went in kitchen and quickly make two cup tea for Salman and herself.....

After making tea.... She went in garden with that tea tray.....

Salman is sitting in chair... Which is place on garden.... Shehnaaz went and sit on beside Salman's chair abd place that tray in table.... Which is place infront of them.....

Salman look towards shehnaaz... Then that tea tray and again Shehnaaz....

Sal - tum yaha kese or ye kuu lai ho....
(he ask this while raising his one eyebrow....)

Sana - ohh... Vo mene socha... Humdono ki akele me bat hi nahi hui hai to bat krlu or fir sath-sath chai bhi pi lenge.....

Sal - pr m chai nahi pita....

Sana - koi naa... Bs aaj hi pila rahi hu aage se nahi pilaugi....

Sal - achaa.... Or agr mujhe pasand aagai to....???

Short Stories जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें