4

Next morning....

Shehnaaz get up bcz of sound of alram..... She slept so peacefully after so many years....

Its actually bcz of this place.... Her room.... Her bed..... Ufff..... This feeling of being home.... Makes you feel alive.....

Her room....

She then went to washroom for getting fresh n up and change her clothes in her gym wear

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She then went to washroom for getting fresh n up and change her clothes in her gym wear..... and went to the garden's gym area.... They have gym in their garden.....

Kush is already there doing push-ups...... He didn't notice sana bcz his face is other side....

So shehnaaz went towards him and just sit on his back and with the sudden force he became disbalance and they fall straight on his back.....

Shehnaaz started laughing loudly by rolling on the floor....

Kush - what the hell was that...... Ahhh.... Lag gai mujhe....
( he said this while getting up and rubbing his back.....)

Sana - haa haa haa.....
( she is still laughing holding her stomach and also starts laughing with her..... )

Sana - tera kuch ni ho skta kush.... Tu aaj tk bhi balance ni kr pata.... Sidharth hota naa to ache se balance krleta........
( she suddenly stop while saying this and became serious....)

Kush - haan to vo byai hai naa unhe adat hai bachpn....
(he also stop and became serious....)

They suddenly remembered him for no reason and then now became serious....

The atmosphere suddenly became serious between both of them.... So, to lighten the situation kush said....

Kush - areee motiii tu patli kese hui.... Kya tube khana chod diya.....
( he said this deliberately to tease her....)

The reaction he wants from her he got that in just a seconds..... She literally forgets about everything and slap his shoulder hardly.....

Sana - kutte.... M itna khana khati hu kya....

Kush - phale to haaan.... But abhi kaa pta nii....

Sana - shutup.... Now I will not talk to you....

Kush - ohh.... English and all haan.... Tu to sach me bdl gai sana...

Sana - huh.... Kuch ni bdli.... Bs is duniya ki bara bari pr pohch gai hu.....
( while getting up and going towards treadmill....)

Kush - ohhh.... This bara bari and all.... US ki hawa lga gai hai....
( he said dramatically...... )

Sana - you didn't know the real reason behind this.....
(she said this while walking on the treadmill..... ) 

Short Stories जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें