7

They come out from hug and gigling seeing each other.....

Sid - you know... I'm so happy today....
( he said and again kissed her forehead....)

Sana - mee too....
( while kissing on his chest....)

Sid - chl sbko btate hai...
( he is going to standup.... But shehnaaz stopped him....)

Sana - aree.... Sb so chuk honge.... Hum kl bta dege....
( she said this while holding his hand and pulled him back....)

Sid - ohhh haa vo excitement k chakkr yaad hi ni raha....

Sana - chlo ab sojao.... Hume kl subha jaana bhi hai.....

Saying this... They both lied on their sides.... There's a gap between them...

Sid - tu ab bhi mujhse itna dur rahegi....

Shehnaaz look towards him.... Then gap between them.... She smile on his taunt.....

Sana - saf saf nahi bol skta.... Ki mere pass aajaa...

Sid - tu khud nahi smjh skti....

She smiles at his cute behavior and moves closer to him.... Sidharth opens his arms for her....

Shehnaaz head is on sidharth's chest and sidharth's one arm wrap around shehnaaz's shoulder and another wraps around shehnaaz's waist....

They both are feeling Sukoon.... Sidharth time to time kiss on her hair...and shehnaaz kiss on his chest....

Sid - tune sb k sath photo khichvai.... Bs mere sath hi nahi khichvai....

Sana - tu aaya hi nahi.... Tu aajata to m tere sath bhi khichvaleti....

Sid - achaa..... To koi naa.... Abhi khichvale....
( saying this he move to take his phone...)

Sana - nahii... Kl ab kl khichvayege..... Abhi sone ka time hai....

Sid - pakka kl....

Sana - pakka....

Sid - yellow phn na kl....

Sana - tujhe acha lgta hai....

Sid - hmm...

Sana - done....

They talk some more time.... Then sleep take over them.... They both are sleeping in eachothers arms peacefully....

Next morning.... At 5:00 A.M.

Sidharth phone's alarm started ringing..... He set this alarm for his gym....

Bcz of sound Sidharth's sleep gets disturb and shehnaaz stirs in sleep.... He opens his eyes and find his phone.... He off the alarm and look towards Shehnaaz....

She is looking so cute while sleeping.... She face has different glow today.... He opens his camera and clicks her photos of sleeping and with himself also.....

Then he again sleeps....

After sometimes.... At 9:00 A.M.

Shehnaaz wakes up first and see Sidharth sleeping beside her and looking cute while sleeping.... She is crassing his hairs and adoring his face....

She is so happy today.... That the love of her life is also loves her and that to tooo much.... She is feeling so lucky to have him in her life.....

Short Stories जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें