25

At 12:00.... All family went in Salman-katrina's room.... To wish Katrina....

They all directly went inside Salman-katrina's room while shouting Happy birthday.....

Katrina is so happy seeing and hearing her over enthusiastic family....

Then she cut the cake and made eat everyone....

Then sidharth and shehnaaz hand over an envelope.... Katrina and Salman both are confused seeing that envelope.... Then they both look towards sidnaaz....

Kat/Sal - ye kya hai....

Sidnaaz - ap khol k to dekho.... Khud pta chl jayega.....

Katrina opens that envelope and take out reports.... She reads that and become even more happy....

In happiness Katrina hugs Sidnaaz.... She is so happy.... All the family members are confused seeing them....

Sal - aree... Koi btayega... Kya hua hai....

Kat - ohh haan... Salman Shehnaaz pregnant hai....

Listening this all the family members gets happy.... They all started congratulate them....

They all started planning about Shehnaaz's food chart or everything....

After sometime.... They both went to their rooms for sleeping.....

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

From next day.... All the family members starts taking extra care of Shehnaaz....

Everyone fulfil her every demand.... Specially Salman.... Salman spents his most of the time with Shehnaaz....

Salman and Shehnaaz both walks in morning and evening together....

Sidharth is always beside her.... He also spents most of the time with Shehnaaz....

Sidharth messages her foots in the night.... Becouse her feets started getting swollen....

Like this.... These 9 months passed away....

Now this is the month of December.... All family members are egarly waiting for babies arrival...

Everyone are almost shop everything for baby.... But they are just waiting for baby's arrival.....

At the night of 11 December....

After walking....

Salman and Shehnaaz comes inside the house and sitting in living area's sofa.....

Then suddenly pain are started.... Shehnaaz are wincing in pain.... Only that time Sidharth enter in the house and seeing Shehnaaz wincing in pain.... He gets panic seeing her....

Sid - kya hua naaz... Dard ho raha hai....

Kat - Sidharthhhhhh.... Calm down... Tum panic mt kro.... Chlo shehnaaz ko bahr le chlo hospital le chlna hai naa.....

Sana - haa...

Sidharth takes shehnaaz outside by holding her hands.... Then all settled in car....

Salman is driving the car.... They all reached the hospital..... Doctors takes her inside the labor room....

Outside the labor room.... Sidharth are roming to and fore.... All the family members and friends are present there....

Short Stories जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें