⋇⋆ PROLOGUE

"Ah, hey there

"Ah, hey there... I have never
seen you before."

Early morning,Outside a kindergarten

Early morning,
Outside a kindergarten...

(Y/n)'s POV

I earnestly made my way toward a colourful building which was no longer far from my distance. The moment I stepped my foot in the area, a smile grimaced my face. I gasped in excitement as I eyed the kaleidoscopic building-- my new workplace.

This isn't a dream.

I am actually working as kindergarten teacher!

The thrill couldn't be hidden anymore that it was showing up on my face. I was on the brink of jumping around repeatedly just to express my current overwhelming emotions.

"Yes, yes, yes! My dream just came true~" I beamed in happiness, my fist pumping up and down punching the air. After several minutes, I eventually calmed down. Walking back to the door, I tried peeking inside. My hand engulfed the knob and I spinned it slightly.

No one is inside. The door is locked. That means I'm the earliest one here!

Of course I have to come early. As a new employee, I must display a good example for impressive first impression.

Luckily, I have the the key to unlock it!

Taking out the key, I inserted it into the keyhole and unsealed it. When the familiar "click" sounded, I pushed open the door without delaying anymore. A soothing , prismatic view of the kindergarten greeted my gaze.

Wah~ As expected of the best kindergarten in this neighbourhood. Everything is perfectly decorated with children's taste and liking.

Satoru and Kento did a wonderful job here! I wonder what kind of teachers are they with the kids?

I attentively inspected every detail in the kindergarten as I walked down the communal area silently. The smile on my face never faded away, as I was truly awed by my new surrounding.