⋇⋆ 004

"What can I do to help thosetwo without messing upmy life -- or their lives?"

two without messing up
my life -- or their lives?"

"What can I do to help thosetwo without messing upmy life -- or their lives?"

Late afternoon,
Fushiguro's residence...

Your POV

I can't afford to mess up or it is over for Megumi-kun and me.

Mission ; beat the crap out of the burglar while protecting Megumi-kun!

Fiercely seizing the metal pipe in my palms, I discreetly opened the door. Being very careful to not cause any noises that could attract the burglar. As I expected, the house was quiet and dark. Fushiguro-san hadn't returned home yet..

My gaze darted down to two pairs of footwears sitting on the floor. There was one pair for woman and one pair for man. I tilted my head in confusion. So there were two burglars?!

Not to mention, there is also woman. Ugh, no wonder men always complain how women these days have become dangerous as well.

Two burglars may be a bit tricky for me to handle... So I need to put my brain on work to come up with strategy.

Amidst the darkness, I spotted a figure lying on the couch in the living area. The person looked like he was resting. I could tell it was a man from the body shape. Quite muscular and tall...

What the hell? Is this burglar serious? He is obviously letting his guard down!

This is my chance to beat him up while he is vulnerable.

Slowly and quietly, I tiptoed down the hallway before reaching the living room. There, I witnessed the same male burglar slumbering on the couch. His face was covered with newspaper.

I held the metal pipe high in the air, preparing myself to smash this burglar's balls mercilessly. It had been a long time since I beat up people to pulps.

This is so nostalgic. I missed my old violent, brutal youthful days...

Anyway!

Sayonara, bastard!