⋇⋆ 001

"Gojo-san may be a nuisance,but he is reliable

but he is reliable."

Around 30 minutes later,In the kindergarten,Morning

In the kindergarten,
Morning...

Second Person's POV

You curiously observed your student, Megumi, doodling something on the paper. His father had to excuse himself quickly to go to work, so you you were left alone with his son.

You were wondering what kind of job Toji was doing, considering he needed to leave quite early to start his work. However, you were aware of your status. You were in no place to pry into someone else's personal life.

It was a pleasant experience to watch this adorable quiet boy drawing, though. You were grateful you obtained this golden chance to learn about him closely!

Megumi was the first one to call you Sensei, and also the very first kid of the kindergarten to interact with you. You believed this little one was going to have a special place in your heart.

"Hmm, what are you drawing now, Megumi-kun?"

"My puppies.."

"Aw, your puppies? You keep pets at home?"

"Mhm..."

Megumi merely nodded at your question as a yes. You hummed in understanding. This young kid didn't speak a lot, only several words came out of his mouth. He mostly responded with body gesture such as nodding and shaking head, and shrugging his shoulders.

Such a total opposite of you.

Once Megumi finished doodling, the five year-old lifted up the paper and showed it to you. You heartily accepted it, inspecting the drawing with more attentiveness.

"They are so cute~ So you have two puppies at home!"

"Two puppies, one bird, three rabits. Um, one frog..."

You blinked your eyes a few times, your brain still processing the number of pets he had at home. Adding all of them, Megumi had a total of seven pets from four different species!