⋇⋆ 017

"So

"So...what are your last
words, (Y/n)?"

Somewhere in the nightclub,In a bedroom,Nighttime

In a bedroom,
Nighttime...

Second Person's POV

Naoya really wasted no time. The instant the door was slammed close, he pushed you against the wall and connected his lips with your skin. You shivered upon feeling the physical contact. His lips temptingly grazed your neck.

' I'm risking my v-card here... Gosh, I really don't want a guy I just met - especially, a f*cking murderer - to be my first! Gotta find excuses to avoid full intercourse!' you crafted a careful plan in your head.

Naoya lifted up his head and leaned in to kiss you but you placed two fingers on his lips. You smiled flirtatiously, shaking your head. "Nuh-uh. Lips are off-limit. This is a one-time intimation, Naoya... I prefer saving my first kiss for my future lifetime partner."

Naoya hummed in understanding and a smirk surfaced his feature once again. "So I can kiss every inch of your body...except for your lips. Not a bad idea."

The member of Zenin family moved to your ear and whispered mischievously, "But damn, (Y/n)... You are such a naughty girl for a kindergarten teacher. I like to discover more of your hidden side."

You chuckled in response. "Let's just say I'm living two lives." You bluffed whilst your hands ran up and down his toned chest. You weren't gonna lie. His body was well-built, fitting to your high-standard taste.

Not only that, he was charming and smooth with his words.

If only he wasn't a manwhore or a MURDERER, you would have given this man a chance.

Naoya was enchanted by your seductiveness. In his opinion, you were more alluring and stunning than Yūjo. Probably in the same league as Mayumi. He wouldn't lie. Toji had the best taste in woman. That cousin of his always met literal angels.

"You don't mind me calling you Sensei, do you? I like to have you teach some things in bed, Sensei.."

Naoya whispered more dirty talks into your ear as his hands travelled on your body. You faked chuckles, as if you were delighted by his choice of words.