⋇⋆ 010

"You did the right thing for once, Gojo-san

Gojo-san."

Around two weeks later,Kindergarten,Recess time

Kindergarten,
Recess time..

Second Person's POV

"Oh, dear. Megumi-kun, look at your face!" You pulled out your hand-sized mirror and positioned it in front of Megumi's face. The milk he drank seconds ago had formed a shape of moustache above his upper lip. The raven-haired boy giggled softly, amused by the spontaneous work of art on his feature.

You laughed as well. His joy and giggles were infectious. Whenever he did that, you couldn't help but be entertained to cackle along.

"Do I look good?"

"Yes, honey. Soooo handsome."

"Like Daddy?"

You choked on your breath at his unpredictable question. Fixing your attention on the young kid, you grimaced an awkward smile. You would be lying if you say Toji wasn't...attractive.

In all truthfulness, you did find him quite charming. Not only from his look. His traits, his personality, hid determination. Everything about him was admirable.

"Yep. Handsome like your Daddy." You nodded your head in agreement. Megumi's cheeks began flaring in vermillion colour. Delightfulness shone on his face.

"But now we gotta wipe that milk off your face, Megumi-kun."

"But I love my milky moustache."

"Nuh-uh! Can't keep it now. You can grow your own moustache once you become an adult."

"Okay , (Y/n)-sensei."

Tucking out a (f/colour) handkerchief, you wiped off the milk stain on Megumi's face. He obediently remained still and quiet. He was really different than other children in the kindergarten when it came to mannerism and attitude.

While most of the kids tended to run away from you if you wanted to help them clean themselves (blowing their nose, wipe off stain on their faces, wash their hands and etc), Megumi willingly volunteered himself to be assisted.