⋇⋆ 016

"We will see who will dietonight

tonight."

A few days later,Weekend's night,Itadori's house

A few days later,
Weekend's night,
Itadori's house...

Second Person's POV

"Are you excited, Gumi? You are gonna have lots of fun with Yuuji and Sukuna."

"Mhm! I wanna play a lot and a lot with them!"

Megumi's eyes were sparkling with excitement which made Toji chuckle lightly. He planted a soft kiss on his son's forehead. He fixed the strap of his son's backpack.

"Good boy. Have amazing time with your buddies."

"Daddy, have a good date with Sensei too."

Toji choked on his saliva, shocked by Megumi's innocent word. Jin, the father of the Itadori twins, laughed at his friend's reaction. He himself was surprised but mostly amused.

"Megumi, you can head inside and play with Sukuna and Yuuji first. Kaori has prepared some cookies and milk too." Jin said.

"Ah, cookie!" Hearing the magic word, Megumi rushed into the house. Toji shook his head in amusement. Jin was entertained by the usually quiet boy's energetic state.

"He has become quite lively now, hasn't he?" Jin turned to the spiky-headed kid's father. Toji nodded, agreeing with him. "Yeah. The last time he was this energetic was when Mayumi was still alive."

"He must be happy to meet his new mother." The pink-haired man exclaimed teasingly. The ravenette's face turned light pink. He looked unsure-- more like, nervous. "I'm not even sure she is gonna be his new mom or not..."

"What? Why are you saying that?" Jin asked, concern ringing in his voice. Waa your relationship with Toji going downhill?

"I mean, I don't know if she feels the same way or not.." Toji sighed. He wasn't convinced that you were feeling the same way as him. He didn't want to have a fake hope. He was afraid to experience heartbreak.