⋇⋆ 009

"Who isn't horrified oncethey hear that?"

they hear that?"

"Who isn't horrified oncethey hear that?"

After school session ended,
Fushiguro's household...

Second Person's POV

"Hey, Fushiguro-san. Something has been on my mind."

You started a conversation as your hands worked to wipe dry a wet plate with a rag , before putting it on the dishes rag. Toji's eyes still focused on washing the dishes before passing them to you so you could dry them.

You had to escort Megumi to return home today since Toji was occupied with work. Of course, the man would also treat you to lunch as compensation for helping him. Now that Megumi had gone to sleep after filling his stomach, you finally obtained the perfect opportunity to talk to Toji privately.

"What's it?" The ravenette asked.

"Your son kept a bunch of pets. i believe he takes good care of them, but I think you play a bigger role in caring for the pets. It must be tons of work to manage all of them at once. Not to mention, you have to raise Megumi-kun as well." You voiced out your thoughts. You were amazed by his skill in managing his son while taking care of the animals.

"You look down on me too much, Sensei."

"Oh, no- I didn't mean to come off like that! My apology. I was merely curious of how you handle them."

"Don't apologize. I'm just messing with you. You are right. We have way too many pets in this house. But I'm used to it. I work at pet shop."

"Eh? I thought you work as bouncer.."

"That is a side job. I only applied to work there to try gaining information."

You nodded your head in understanding. Everything was cleared. Toji wanted to be hired as bouncer to search for information. Considering the cops couldn't find any with their common investigation, Toji had to go out of his comfort zone and did this his own way.