⋇⋆ 012

Nighttime,In (Y/n)'s apartment

Nighttime,
In (Y/n)'s apartment...

(Y/n)'s POV

Worst day of my life.

I couldn't believe I would run into my ex-boss and his pick-me cheating-ass girlfriend. What the hell Seishū-san even saw in her?

The fact that Fushiguro-san knew Yūjo is bothering me.

He told me earlier that they used to be college mates. Mayumi-san and Yūjo were best friends too... But Fushiguro-san didn't really like and never got along with Yūjo because she was an attention seeker.

Even till today, that disgusting pick-me-girl attitude of hers never changed.

I feel bad for Seishū-san for having a playgirl fiancee like Yūjo. How they did end up in engagement, anyway?

I keep badmouthing her, but I literally have a friend who is similar to her. Satoru is tolerable since he isn't a fricking pick-me.

Though, I still disagree with his hobby - messing with women.

Sighing in frustration, I got up from the couch and headed to the kitchen. I pulled out (favourite drink) from the fridge before pouring some into a tall glass.

Bringing the rim of the glass close to my lips, I took a few sips of my favourite beverage. My eyebrows were scrunching in annoyance. Hard to get rid of this irritation prickling on my skin.

I want to punch Yūjo's face so bad.

I don't care if people are gonna call me cruel for saying this, but that sh*thead deserve hell.

I looked at my reflection in the screen television. A (favourite animal) onesie was hugging my body. Satoru bought it for me after I agreed to work at the kindergarten alongside him a month ago.

A month huh? Time passed by quickly. It felt like only yesterday I started working as kindergarten teacher...

I guess I was having too much fun with the kids that I lost track of time.

"Yosh, let's go to sleep now! I gotta give my best , too, tomorrow!" I said it out loud and retired myself to the bedroom.

There is no use in whining and complaining about today. After all, not everything is bad!

 After all, not everything is bad!