⋇⋆ 006

"Sensei...eat with Daddy and
me, please?"

At Fushiguro's residence,
Afternoon...

Third Person's POV

"Here I am again-Woah!"

"Sensei, come here! Come here!"

"Ahahaha, okay, okay. I'm following you."

(Y/n) shook her head while smiling cheerfully as she was dragged by little Megumi to the backyard of the property. The boy seemed eager to show something to her which made the woman herself excited. She wondered what she was about to see soon.

"My puppies."

The raven-headed child claimed , his tiny finger pointing to a dog house. There were two adorable puppies with each possessing different fur colour -- black and white.

Upon noticing their master's presences, the puppies twins raised up their heads and began barking at him. Megumi kneeled down before opening his arms. The doggies ran toward him with their tails wagging happily.

"I'm home, Kuro, Shiro." Megumi welcomed his two dogs -- Kuro and Shiro -- into his arms with open heart. The mini canines barked again, greeting their owner who just returned home.

(Y/n) was internally fangirling at this precious sight of her student bonding with his dogs. Megumi stood up, his hands holding Shiro. He lifted up the white furball higher in the air so his teacher could have a better look of his puppy.

"This is Shiro. Shiro likes to lick my face." Megumi introduced the first dog's name. He put down Shiro and picked up Kuro, basically repeating the same action. "This is Kuro. Kuro is the best at playing catch." He set down Kuro back on the grassy ground after that.

(Y/n)'s face was lit up with pure joy as she was introduced to the doggies. She kneeled down to pet Shiro, before Kuro came running toward her direction. Both were barking at her excitedly, accepting her warm presence.