3. Midnight Talks

✦❘༻ Midnight Talks ༺❘✦

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

I'll stay today like it's your birthday. You tell me you just want a piece of the cake, I just might let you get some today.

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

This chapter contains sexual content and BDSM, do not proceed if you are a minor or do not like such content.

"You've never asked me why? Why did I want a fake boyfriend?"

They are standing on the balcony of her room. Jimin smiles, lightly twirls his wine glass and looks at her. He tilts his head as his eyes trace her lips.

"I don't care. I got my deal," he bottoms up the glass and pours some more wine.

Faina huffs and looks away, a small pain at the corner of her heart. The breeze messes up her hair.

"You shouldn't care too much either. It's a deal. No sentiments in business baby," he says.

"Yeah, I guess," she says, her head still turned away. A small tug forms at the corner of his lips. He slides his hands in his pockets and pulls out a velvet box.

"Happy birthday," he pushes the box towards her. She looks at him with a soft surprise on her face.

"Oh," she bites her lip as she takes it. "Thank you but," she gasps when she opens.

"It's twelve on the dot," he chuckles. Her eyes glisten when she looks at it. She takes the necklace with the letters of her name hanging down from the chain.

"I didn't think you would like it so much," he notices the tears in her eyes.

"No one has gifted me something I felt mine. This is so beautiful thank you," she takes it out.

"Not now," Jimin slowly pushes her hand down. "I have something else to give you," he winks.

"Oh wow, I'm excited," she smiles.

"You should be," he walks inside with hands in his pockets. Faina watches him go in, the silk of her night gown moves like water as she walks.

"Are your walls soundproof?" he rummages through her drawers and pulls out a silk hair tie that is bigger than the usual size.

"Yes, why?" She eyes him suspiciously. A playful smirk forms on his lips as he stretches the hair tie.

"Because," he says, moving closer to her ear. "You will not want your family hearing that," he tugs the hair behind her ear.

"Hearing what?" She moves back, stumbles and falls ass flat on the bed.

"Clueless huh?" he giggles and takes her hand in his. "Do you know about bondage?" He adds.

"I know the dictionary meaning," she says, nervously.

"The normal dictionary or the sex dictionary?"

Her eyes grow wide and her breathing gets audible. She feels something soft and smooth slide on her wrists and looks down.

"We can get rid of this if you start to hate this," he says, taps her cheek and sits by her side. She stays there frozen, wrists held together by the hair tie.

"Time for this," he opens the velvet box, gifted to her earlier and puts the necklace on her. Her neck muscles shiver when the cold metal touches her skin.

"Don't be nervous," he whispers. She nods. He tugs at the strings of her nightgown on the shoulders and watches it slip down her upper body.

"Stand," she does as told. The nightgown slips all the way down her body and lands on the floor. She steps out of it, head bent down as she is too shy to face them.

"You shouldn't be wearing a bra to your sleep," he takes the silk tie off her wrists and unhooks her bra. She holds his hand when he is about to take it off.

"Is this okay?" She asks, gulping down nervously. He smiles and cups one side of her face.

"Of course."

She is now lying on the bed on her back and the silk tie is back on her hand. He takes the thread that is used to tie the canopy of the bed and ties her hands to the bedpost.

"You will be okay," he kisses her lips and takes off his coat to place it aside.

"This is my first time so I don't know much. Don't expect too much," she says. He puts his finger on her lips and shushes her.

He traces kisses down her body and presses a hard kiss on the vulnerable area between her legs, her body begging to get her out of the last piece of fabric on her body. Sliding his hand under the fabric, he pulls it down leaving her with only a necklace on her body.

"Beautiful," he kisses her inner thigh. A soft moan escapes her lips as he stretches her legs apart.

"If you feel like we should stop, you tell me," he says, tracing his fingers on her velvet walls. She nods, breathing heavily. His one finger rubs on her clit and the other ones are grazing in her folds. Her abdomen moves up and down due to the heavy breaths and she seals her lips tight, too embarrassed to moan or say anything.

"You can be loud you know," he smiles, pressing his finger on her clit as he rubs roughly at it.

"Ugh, oh no," she finally lets it out. Her head moving from side to side as she huffs out from the pleasure of his touch. He pauses and looks at her making her wonder why he stopped. A loud moan comes out of her followed by a violet tug at the tied wrists when he slides his fingers in her, answering her unasked question. Her body curves up without her consent as the pleasure takes over all her senses.

She moans loudly when he thrusts his fingers in and out, occasionally bending down to drop a kiss on her lips and praising her for doing well. The corners of her eyes sting whenever fresh tears come out.

"Oh, I can't take it anymore," she shuts her eyes and whimpers, as her back touches the bed. He pulls his fingers out and bends down to kiss on her forehead. She feels her eyes droop and a soft hand caressing her head. The same hands pull up the duvet on her.

"Good night," another kiss on the forehead. Sleep takes over and she passes out.

Likes and comments are much appreciated and fuel to my writing. If you like my work don't hesitate to support me by donating on my Kofi. Thanks 💕

Kofi link : https://ko-fi.com/manvitha_22