5. This feeling

✦❘༻ This feeling ༺❘✦

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

Cause I hear he's got his arm 'round a brand-new girl / I've been pickin' up my heart, he's been pickin' up her

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

"What exactly is happening?" A pair of blue eyes are trained on Jimin. Jimin leans back on his throne and looks at him, face flat.

"What kind of business does an angel have in hell?" Jimin rolls his eyes.

"Curious to know what you are upto. Very curious to know about the human girl you have made a deal with," he smiles.

"I don't talk about my business with anyone," Jimin watches as the angel strolls by his side.

"Jimin, you perhaps didn't forget what happened to Miso did you? I hope you don't have any other ideas other than business."

"Taehyung," he looks at him. "I'm capable of taking care of myself and the things around me. I don't need your supervision," he smirks.

Taehyung's face doesn't carry any expression. "I just don't want you to get hurt Jimin-ah. Humans are a liability. That's the last thing we want on our hands now," he says.

"You are underestimating me Taehyung. Don't you have harps to play?" He hides the subtle comment in his words.

Taehyung smiles while shaking his head. "I'll see you around Jimin." He is gone in the blink of an eye.

Jimin's gaze shifts towards the door when a woman whose beauty is bewitching and hard to resist walks in. Her golden armour is fluid on her body, moving swiftly along with her movements. A huge serpent tattoo covering her spine creates an illusion as if it's moving when she sways her hips as she walks.

Kasdeya, Jimin's royal guard and his only personal guard. Has been loyal to him for centuries because she respects and worships Jimin. Kicked out of heaven for questioning the gods for their inhuman treatment towards humans.

It's ironic how she is in hell now, serving the king of hell, who tortures sinful souls every second. Filled with the screams of tortured souls.

"Your highness," she greets him, head bowed.

"You will accompany my trip to earth today," he smiles.

"Yes your highness," she bows.

"Oh, Kas," she turns around. "Wear that serpent dress of yours," he says. She bows again and leaves.

"Your stance is good but you have to make sure to use the strength from the core. That is when you can damage your opponent the most."