four.

"Why cant you just confess first?"

The words echoed in Xingqius head, he heard him loud and clear.. But still didn't believe what he heard from the boy he loved. He feels the same..? Xingqius face heated up. Is it really too soon? some people ask others out on dates right away, that would work right?

(777-481-4569)
ITS VENTI.
Oh hi

i'll bet you 1 mil mora that xingqiu likes you back
SHUR UP I DONT CARE

did you SEE the way he looked at you when you guys kissed the first time? he likes your gay ass.

I saw.. But what if it doesn't last?

don't care never did! if it doesn't last he's insane because i'd date you if i didn't have my lovely xiao 😒

No you wouldn't

ur right.
BUT HE LIKES YU
HES GOTTA
CHONGYUN
i'll help you confess you pussy

No no fr? you have my attention

YUP. Just talk to me during english tomorrow you won't regret it~!

Fine.

givin me sas? please. talk when youarent falling in love with a guy and you're too much of a wimp to tell him how ya feel.

                                                                            ..wow

Chongyun shut his phone off and looked at the boy fast asleep besides him. Chongyun leaned down and gave him a kiss on his cheek, Xingqiu grinned and blushed.
"you. YOU WERE AWAKE?!" Chongyun covered his face knowing that he heard everything and felt everything, "I'm a light sleeperrr don't blame it on me!" Xingqiu screamed into the pillow besides him. "whatever whatever- just go back to sleep.." Chongyun tried to get up when a hand wrapped around his wrist, "please don't go.." Xingqiu giggled, pulling Chongyun back to the couch.

Xingqiu had his arms wrapped around chongyun as he laid on top of him, smiling at the boy. "you are so weird." Chongyun sat up, holding onto the boy by his waist and tugging him into his lap. "Is that a compliment?" Xingqiu fidgeted with Chongyuns hoodie strings, "No." Chongyun laughed as he wrapped his arms around the boy, cuddling him.

Xingqiu buried his face into Chongyuns neck, falling asleep once more. But it was a deeper sleep, one where Chongyun thought he had died for a split second. He didn't of course.

Chongyun picked Xingqiu up bridal style, Xingqiu groaned and Chongyun whispered soft 'go back to sleep's to him. He yet again fell back asleep as chongyun walked outside by everyone else. They all stared at him and started making accusations.

"SHUT UP. SHUT UP HES LITERALLY SLEEPING SHUT." Chongyun violently whispered as he sat down in a chair that was slightly uncomfortable while holding someone. "So! would you like to explain why you are holding him, why you guys keep flirting, why you texted venti about confessing, AND why you went outside just to make out again?" Xiangling counted off evidence, "I- I deadass cant answer that. I don't know." Chongyun smacked himself. "oh sweet baby morax. YOU, Chongyun are very much-" Childe got cut off by Xiao, "He's tipsy. Had a couple of drinks, he's underage obviously which makes this worse for him when he goes home! Isn't that fun Childe!?" Xiao shook childe by the shoulders, "YOU LET HIM DRINK? WHAT THE FUCK XIAO MY MOM WILL KILL ME.." Xiangling screamed at Xiao. "Little old me letting xiao me drink? No!" Childe snorted at his own joke that made no sense. Everyone looked at Childe with a look of disappointment and laughter.