epilogue.

Months. Months of being together was flying by faster than they imagined.

After months of being together once more, they decided it was time to tell their friends and possibly family they were back together and back to falling in love all over again.

"Are you sure you wanna tell Xiangling? you said she kinda had a problem with me.." Chongyun sighed, gripping onto Xingqiu's hand on the crowded train.

"It'll be fine, baby. She doesn't hate you or anything." Xingqiu chuckled, and Chongyun only felt more anxious. He laid his head onto Xingqiu's shoulder and wanted to cry. Telling people stuff like this was hard. And it's even harder when you get back together after breaking up.

Eventually they reached Xingqiu's apartment where his two best friends stayed.

"Hey guys!" Xingqiu said, Nolan and Xiangling could only wave back as they were so invested in their video game.

"Sooo.." Chongyun started, "We sorta got back together—"

"You IDIOT! That is not how I wanted to tell them." Xingqiu said angrily.

"Sorry! It just slipped out!"

Xiangling took off her headphones and turned around. Chongyun's stomach turned.

"Wow." She said, "I am so gladdd!!" She ran up and hugged them, Nolan shrugged and joined the hug. They all sunk into the hug and kept laughing and swaying each other.

"T-thanks guys," Chongyun stuttered.

They said 'of course' and let Xingqiu and Chongyun go on their way to Xingqiu's bedroom.

"We did it," Xingqiu said putting their foreheads together.

"Yeah we did." Chongyun smiled, "I- I love you."

Xingqiu's heart stopped and he felt his face get warmer, jumping into his boyfriends arms, he repeated how much he loved him.

"I love you so much."

Chongyun kissed his cheek, "I want to be with you forever,"

"Me too." Xingqiu whispered, "Sounds like a plan then."

Chongyun nodded, and then they started a new chapter of their lives. The chapter of them being in love again.

"It starts here, with me and you." Xingqiu smiled, "And it ends when we're old and grey."

"Promise?" Chongyun asked

"Yeah, I promise."

End.

anddddd that's a wrap:)

sorry for taking SO long to get this up i totally lost interest in genshin impact so it's been hard finding motivation to write this lol

i might publish more fanfics from different fandoms, or just my own original stories if anyone is interested. but yeah!!

thank you for reading! <3