twenty-one

Xingqius perspective
I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine, and with a throbbing headache.
When I look beside me I remember what happened. This must be just a fling for someone like Chongyun.

I brushed my thoughts off and quickly retrieved all my clothes and put them on before he could see me leaving. As I was about to open the door, he started shuffling in the bed.

"Where are you going?" He asked in his cute little sleepy voice.

"I- um.. I have work..?"

"No you don't."

He waved me back over and I smiled whilst grabbing his hand.

Chongyun kissed my hand, he kept saying nice things and calling me 'love' God, I am seriously going to turn into a pile of mush.
"Stay another night?" He asked, oh, oh god. He wasn't joking when he said when I wasn't around that he was lonely. I know he has friends, but I never thought I'd be his choice of a person. I'm not all that great, my hair is wonky and my family is seen badly now because of the small-town sexuality crisis.

"Maybe," I started, "I'll have to let Xiangling know."

"Aw man, Xiangling is the best, isn't she?"

I nodded, "She really is."

I went to the bathroom and washed my face, I yelled to Chongyun that I was going to shower. When in the shower, I discovered the shattering fact that he uses that shitty three-in-one stuff aswell as (maybe) shampoo and conditioner.

It's fine. Not a major turn off.

His shower was nice, it had a light above so I could see everything clearly. And the body wash he has set aside was the exact one I use, coconut vanilla.

Getting out of the shower, I realized I forgot a towel. Flushing with embarrassment, I yelled for him to get me one.

"Here," He said, definitely looking me up and down. "Okay time for you to go!" I smiled, pushing him out.

I changed back into a shirt and pajama pants that belonged to Chongyun, his clothes practically fit me perfectly. We are around the same size, the same scrawny build.

"Okay. We have to go to my apartment." I concurred, dragging Chongyun to the door.

"I'm still shirtless. And your wearing my clothes."

"And?"

I looked him up and down, he's been working out. I sure as hell haven't, i'm skinny/scrawny or whatever you wanna call it. He blushed a little, "Just let me put a shirt on, love."

Love.

Does he still love me?

My knees felt weak and my face felt warm. He's just everything all at once. Chongyun, Chongyun Yang is the best person I've ever met. I sure do love him, I always have. When I first met him, my heart stopped and i felt lovesick.

"Alrighty! Let's go." I cheered.

And we went, hand in hand, acting like a couple.