ten.

"Let's go."

Chongyun held 4 bags stuffed to the max, and Xingqiu had a suitcase.

"Xingqiu—" His mom tried to say, "What?! What do you want? I don't want to talk to you ever again. Just get away from me." Xingqiu said the last part under his breath, she definitely heard still.

The walk to Chongyuns house was numb. Chongyun held Xingqius hand tightly, as if he was going to float away like a balloon.

"Xingqiu. I'm so sorry.." Chongyun spoke up, "If I just took my phone with me this wouldn't have happened." Xingqiu whispered. "Please don't blame yoursel—" "How am I supposed to not blame myself?! She fucking hates me now. Just as I said she would. God, I'm so stupid." Xingqiu cut him off, yelling. By then they were already at Chongyuns house, his mom was home.

"Hi sweetie- Oh who's this?" The woman asked, Xingqiu looked her up and down. She looked exactly like chongyun, just female and tall. So tall.
"Mom.. I need to talk to you." Chongyun admitted, following his mom to the dining table.

"What did you wanna talk about..?" She asked worryingly, Chongyun looked at Xingqiu, he shook his head.
"So— This is my boyfriend, Xingqiu." Chongyun introduced him, "He is?! Oh my goodness he's so adorable good job, son." She snickered, Xingqiu smiled, "Thanks, Mrs. Yang" He said. "What's with all the bags?"

"So, my mom found out that I'm dating Chongyun.. She got upset at me and we all got in a heated argument. She didn't kick me out, I left. I understand if you don't want me to be here I have someone else i could stay with." Xingqiu explained, Chongyuns mom got up from her chair. She hugged Xingqiu.
"I'm so sorry kiddo. You can stay here. I know my husband isn't the best but I won't let him lay a finger on you, I swear." She said, Xingqiu started to cry again. She sat back down, offering food for the two. They both denied and made their way to Chongyuns room.

"It's kind of just now kicking in." Xingqiu admitted, putting some of his clothes in Chongyuns closet. Chongyun hugged Xingqiu, "It's okay. We'll get through this together, I swear." He said, trailing kisses on Xingqius neck. Xingqiu shut his eyes, trying to get himself to stop blushing. "Are you flustered~? That's amazing, baby. I'm so glad you're smiling and laughing." Chongyun smothered him with compliments after. If living with Chongyun would be like this all the time, Xingqiu might just explode.

Hours later into the night, Xingqiu changed into Chongyuns clothes.
Oh my god... He is so cute!!!!!?????? Chongyun thought to himself, watching Xingqiu get prepared for bed. "Are you staring at meeee?" Xingqiu giggled, "Sorry. You're so beautiful I can't help myself." Chongyun sighed. "I look like a mess right now.. My eyes are all puffy, I'm in your clothes that are way too big on me, and— I dunno." Xingqiu explained. Chongyun smiled, getting up from his bed. "Even if you are a mess, you're my mess." Chongyun kissed the other slowly, "Wow, Chongyun. That was really cringe!" He laughed, wrapping his arms around Chongyuns neck.

"Can I be big spoon?" Xingqiu asked, hopping up from his spot on the bed. "No." Chongyun groggily said, lightly pushing Xingqiu back down to the bed. "You're so mean" Xingqiu huffed, getting up again and pulling Chongyun to his chest. Chongyun dug his face into the warmth of Xingqiu, "I thought you didn't want to be held." Xingqiu played with the others hair. "It's comforting. But I like holding you." Chongyun muffled into the others stolen T-shirt. Chongyun felt himself drift off into sleep in the comfort of his boyfriends arms.

"Babyyyy?" Xingqiu whispered, earning a snore from Chongyun. He must be asleep, man, he's so cute. He's drooling! I don't know how that's cute but it is. Xingqiu thought to himself.

"Since you're sound asleep, you can't hear me right?" Xingqiu whispered, "i'm gonna tell you something." He continued, kissing the others cheek. "I love you so much, more than I love myself, more than my stupid books. You're my world.. You know? I love everything about you. When you stood up to my mom, I felt.. Safe? I don't know. In all honesty, you saved me. You're my angel." Xingqiu rambled, re-positioning him and Chongyun only to realize he wasn't asleep. That whole time he was awake, listening.