Author's Note- I'M SO SORRY

Okay, I am so sorry about not updating this story.

I really love the idea but I have a serious case of writer's block. I can't think of anything new that doesn't happen in the actual Divergent books.

This book is really crappy, but I have zilch time to work on it so it just has to stay that way.

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE you guys to give me some ideas to go off of. Yes, I still follow the plot of the book loosely  (so that means that there will be a war). No, there will be no Tris getting pregnant and Four cheating on her and what not. This isn't high school, and I don't do boy drama like that. Besides, I don't see Tris as one to create lots of drama.

Thanks so much for your support in everything, and it is my fault because I am not delivering. Please please please stay tuned. I will come out with something eventually.

On another note, I may or may not have a few stories that I will actually finish in the works. One is a spy book while the other is a DIVERGENT book.

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK EVEN THOUGH I TOTALLY DON’T DESERVE IT. I AM A FAILURE AT WRITING RIGHT NOW. I APOLOGIZE A HUNDRED TIMES OVER. THANKS FOR BEARING WITH ME!

Buuutttt...

INSURGENT COMES OUT THIS MONTH!!!!!!!!