"She's Alive?"

.

.

"Dulvey, Louisiana. Baker Farm."

"Come get me."

.

.

You read the email your sister sent. Something wasn't adding up. She goes missing for 3 Years and now she wants Ethan to just get her?

"Ethan, I know you think this is normal, but it's not." he turned to you. "Why's that? If Mia wants me to get her out of the blue, I'll do it. I love her." That made your heart ache, but we will get to that later. "All right, but we're in LA, she's in Louisiana, you know how long of a drive that is. At least 26 hours." he laughed, "Airplanes are a thing, ya know?" He continued laughing, out of embarrassment you walked out of the room.

""Airplanes are a thing ya'know"" You mocked Ethan and went to your room. Thinking about Mia. "what happened to you, Mia.."

Later that night, Ethan called you to dinner. a sense of dread filled your body. You knew Ethan couldn't cook for shit. The last time he cooked you got food poisoning and had to be rushed to the ER. He still apologizes for it, to this day. You walked downstairs, jumping over the steps. "Smells poisonous!" You exclaimed. "Haha very funny, the neighbor gave this to us." You felt guilt all over you. "Dorthy??? I thought she died.." Ethan laughed. "She comes over all the time! Shows how much you pay attention." You stuck your tongue at him and he did the same.

You opened the foil to see some kind of casserole. "What the fuck is that." You said while Ethan backed away from it. "I'd rather eat rat shit cus' what the fuck am I looking at Ethan." He snicked. "Oh come on! Be nice to Dorthy, she put her heart into this!" You took a look at the dish. "Yeah, literally" Ethan grabs 2 plates and a knife. "Now we are going to eat Dorthy's Casserole, and enjoy it." He said while cutting a piece and putting it on his and your plate. Then he handed you a fork and sat next to you. "On the count of 3." You took your fork. "3" cut a small piece, as Ethan did the same. "2" slowly raised it. "1.." and ate it.

.

.

.

"It's not that bad.." You both said.

.

.

.

after dinner, you washed and gave Dorthy her dish back. "Oh my golly!" She said, "You and your husband must've liked it!" A blush slowly appeared on your face. "Oh no! It's not like that at all! He and my sister are married!" Dorthy scoffed. "Well, she's been missing for 3 going on 4 years now, and it's so very obvious that he likes you!" Your eyes widened at the thought of such. "What...do you mean by that?" She smiled and closed her door in your face. 'rude' you thought.

"Ethan I'm back, you wouldn't be" Ethan was sitting on the couch asleep, you smiled and covered him up. Tomorrow you'd be hopefully seeing your sister again.

Word count: 510

Ps> I'll try my best to update when I can, but I won't forget about you all. hopefully, someone is reading this. ANYWAYS, leave some tips, recommendations, and ideas for the story, everything is coming off of the top of my head anyway. BYE <3333