The end?

(Going to be in mia and Ethan's pov. It'll switch between povs and persons 😵‍💫)

I woke up on the ground, only person near me was Mia, but no Y/n. I get up to look around, no y/n. So I wake mia up. "Huh..? What happened?" She said, I helped her up. "Where's y/n?" She said panicking a bit. "Why do you care? If she is dead the last thing you said to her was pretty fucked up." I said, still mad at her for cheating on me.
"Ethan she is my sister.. yeah she exposed me but I still care about her." Soon enough we both started walking and we found y/n, she was face down in the mud, and mold was covering her. "Y/n!" I got down and tried to get her out of it. It didn't work, she was taken away. I chased it leaving Mia behind but it was too fast. She was gone. "Y/n.." Mia caught up. "Why didn't you help!? We could've saved her!" I said, but she just had a smile on her face. I backed away noticing she was in the possessed mood. I guess the mold hasn't officially gone away yet. "Mia.." she snapped out of it. Phew.
"It happened again?" I nodded. "Sorry, now that the serum is in me it's taking control." I gave her a thumbs up, and began walking to find y/n.

We eventually ended up in a old abandoned ship, it was huge, we were never gonna find y/n in time. "So.. can we talk about the whole... cheating thing?" She said. "What's there to be said. You cheated on me and that's that." I reloaded my gun as I heard shuffling. "Ethan I was drunk, I love you so so much and I don't want to lose you!" She pleaded. "You're not gonna lose me, I'll be with y/n, so I'll always be close by. I don't love you anymore. Get it in your head-" a weird molded came from behind the corner and attacked us. I ended up shooting it but that didn't work so Mia and I ran, until we found a room.

(I lowkey don't feel like writing every single part of the boat part (worst part of the game!) so I'm gonna take a big ole time skip to where they find y/n!)

After a intense battle with a million molded, we finally got to the lower level, there weren't a lot of molded left, it was a easy fight. We finally got to the room y/n was in. But then Mia said she saw Evelin laughing. I didn't, so I rushed in and got the mold off of y/n, she fell into my arms and eventually started to wake. "Ethan..?" She said, her voice a little raspy. "Y-yeah it's me!" I caressed her cheek. She hugged me. "I'm sorry for putting you through this, thank you for saving me.." she said. "No no don't worry about it love.." then Mia bursts in. "Guys we gotta go!" Y/n immediately shot up, then she kinda laid back down, I know she gets light headed sometimes. "Why?" She slowly for up. "She's coming, her and a entire army of them!" I got up and helped y/n up. And as we were walking out, she, the demonic little girl grabs Y/n and starts choking her. "This isn't mommy! You're a fake! Fake fake fake! Die!" Mia tries pulling her off but it doesn't work, I try, it doesn't work. Y/n is basically turning colors. I take my gun to her head and shoot. It worked she got off, I grab y/n but then y/n grabs my gun and pushes me and Mia out of the room. "Y/N! What are you doing!?" She starts to tear up. "Fixing this, go get help." She turns around and the last I see is her pointing the gun at evelin.

After the fight with the grandma

The bsaa finally came in. Last minute but fixing everything. "Chris? Right? Have you seen y/n? Or- sorry a woman about this tall brown hair, beautiful eyes, she's s/c (skin color)" he nods. "In the helicopter over there." I thank him and go sit in the helicopter, Mia is in a different one since she needs to tell them what happened. "Ethan.." she says, weakly. "Hey love.." I play with her hair. "I'm sorry for almost dying again. Bad habit." She says with a faint smile. "Happens to the best of us." I joke back.

After all of this, I think I'm gonna need a shower.

THE END OMG! it took forever but yay! Finally i can start the sequel 💁‍♀️ gonna be lots of fun! Thank you for reading my book.🫶🏽🫶🏽