Not right for mia.

((Quick a/n! So sorry for not updating, I've been busy but I am back. I currently have 4 new chapters coming out but are in desperate need of editing so those will come out when they do! Anyways enjoy!))

You two had finally made it to the basement, or.. lower level? There were a lot of floors.
"Ethan, what if we don't make it, I love my sister but, what if she kills me? Or even you..?" You glanced at Ethan whole holding your gun. Ethan sighed "I will make sure you stay alive even if it is the last thing I do, Y/n. I..I love you." A small crimson blush fell across your face as you grabbed his hand and squeezed it. "Love you too idiot" you grinned. He let out a relived laugh and you two entered the room, to be greeted with a long long flight a stairs leading into a dark abyss. "You know what, I think mia is fine here. She's held up!" You let go of his hand and made a spin on your heel when Ethan grabbed you and started walking down the steps. You let out a groan and walked down. "Oh my god it smells absolutely horrible In here" you covered your mouth. "Worse than upstairs?" Ethan asked. You quickly nodded and went to do the tasks you needed. And found your way back upstairs.

(Sorry I haven't played re7 in a while so my brain doesn't know what happens after Ethan goes into the basement)

"Ok now..." you look around and think about what to do next. Ethan walks a few steps away looking at the shotgun in the little room. "Ethan?" You hear a door slam and Ethan is still no where in sight. You panic. Of course you do. "Ethan?!" You are looking everywhere. Then a hand touches your shoulder. You turn, it's Ethan! "Ethan!" You hug him. "You disappeared, evaporated, where did you go?!" He smiles, and turns to the door, "shotgun in there, I took it and the door closed." You walk up to it. "So we have to find a fake one?" He nods. "That or a way to grab it without the door closing." You shrug. "Least of my worries right now." You grab your gun and walk into a room. It had a projector in it. "I found this earlier while we were in the basement, think it means anything?" You held up a statuette of something. "Maybe..." Ethan grabs it and puts it to the light, positioning it to make it look like a spider of some sort. Something snaps and the wall opens. "What the fuck." He grins and you look inside. "I'm not going in there, do you see the bugs because I do." Ethan sighs. "I'll go first just grab my hand and it'll be over with." You give in, grabbing his hand and holding on to it with a grip. Before you knew it you made it into a living area looking room. There was a fridge, couch, ect. "This must've been a pretty house before the mold.." you mumble to yourself while Ethan is grabbing stuff around the room. You heard groaning but shook it off as the entire house was haunted. 'Auugh' again? 'Slosh slosh' I'm not crazy?? BOOM a molded grabs you and hits you, covering your arm in mold. "EW GROSS" you take your gun and shoot it in its arms and head. Ethan is just now running back into the room. "I found a key- uh.." you, covered in mold and blood. "Don't ask." He nods, you two sit on the couch, taking a minute to relax. Your head laying on his shoulder. "What if we don't make it out?" You said quietly. "We will- and if I don't you will." You felt guilty, Mia was your sister and here you were in love with her husband. "What..what about Mia?" He closed his eyes. "I loved her, but.. I don't think we will ever work out again ever. I lost her, we had a funeral for her y/n!" You flinched at the sudden crescendo in his voice. "I don't know if I'll ever see her the same again, as my wife? I mean she cut my hand off!" You picked your head up, looking at him. "I'm sorry for bringing it up." You focused your eyes at something away from his face. "I just missed her." You got up, and picked everything up, Waiting for Ethan you sighed. Was this really the right thing?