"HOW DO I SHOOT"

You and Ethan found some stuff in the room and just as you were going to leave, you heard the phone ring. Ethan picked up and then hung up. "Just Zoe, come on let's go" You both keep looking around before making it to the garage. "Damn it.. we need a knife." You said walking back to Ethan who was upstairs.

Just as you two were about to walk back to the laundry room you heard banging, Ethan held your hand and went to look for the noise. "Open up! Hey, over here!" You both heard a voice say. "Hey, you gotta help us!" The officer shined his light into your eyes. "Watch it," you said. Ethan got closer to the window as the cop backed up "Hold on, back up! Now, sir, do you live here? I mean, is this your property?" Ethan shook his head. " What? Me? No. No!" The cop looked at you again. "Alright. Now we got several calls about some missing persons lately."

You rolled your eyes, scooting Ethan out of the way. "Look man, we will die, rot, and be eaten if you do not help us and stop asking questions" The cop glared at you and Ethan took the lead again. "You don't understand. We gotta get outta here!" The cop looked around. "Now calm down." You could feel your temper going through the roof. "You're not listening to me. There are crazy people in this house trying fucking kill us!" Ethan sounded like he was on the verge of tears. "Well alright, lemme tell you this. You don't exactly seem like you're playing with a full deck yourself, alright?"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME??" You let out. "Look, like I said, we've had several missing persons calls, and I can't rule out that an outsider like yourself may not be involved. Especially her.." He pointed at you. "Alright. I'll tell you whatever you want." Ethan said with a bit more calmness in his voice. " Alright. Now that's more like it. Now, meet me in the garage. We'll talk there." You scoffed. "Hey, wait! You gotta give me your gun!" Is he out of his mind? "You must have lost your mind." For once you agreed with the officer. "look, officer-"

"lieutenant"

"Sorry, lieutenant, Now do you wanna see our names in the obituaries? Or do you wanna be a hero and save our lives? (the officer gives Ethan something) A fucking pocket knife?" You snicker. "Here. Take it! That's all you're gonna get. Now go. Garage. Now." The cop walks away. "Let lemme see it, I know what it can be used for." You ran to the garage entry and sliced the box open, then the tape.

Ethan caught up and opened up the garage. "My god, it smells like outside and not human." You said to Ethan, making him laugh. You see the officer, well lieutenant, but you didn't care. He was touching...blood? He soon got up and went to you. " Hey! We gotta get the fuck outta here." "Now first you need to tell me what you're doing here alone in the middle of the night?" "You're not gonna believe me if I told you." The garage door started to close. "Try me. Hey. Put that door back up. Put that door back up! What are you doing?" Next thing you know, Jack takes his shovel and scoops the man's head, leaving only the lips. "Holy shit.." You run behind him and grab the pistol that the officer dropped.

"Fuck it, I'm gonna kill all of you." Looking around Ethan finds the car keys, he gets in the car, leaving you out of it. "What the fuck, Ethan!?" You try to shoot but the gun isn't loaded, you find some ammo and hop in the car with Ethan. He loads the gun for you before running Jack over. "That was hot.." You say under your breath.

Ethan gives you a smirk and Jack goes to stand up. He runs him over, and after a few times, Jack stops getting up. "You think we...?" Just as Ethan goes to nod. Jack throws you out of the car and starts the car, making Ethan try to run you over. "Oh come on, the pretty little lady won't be there for you forever." Ethan tried not to press the gas peddle but failed, leaving the car to run you over, fortunately, you rolled over in time, leaving them to go face-first into a wall. You stand up and try to aim for Jack.

"Fuck.." But Ethan forgot to unlock the gun. "HOW DO I SHOOT?!" Jack drives them into some construction pipes. "ETHAN!!" The car bursts into flames, leaving tears in your eyes. "Ethan..?" You see a hand come from the car, you aim your gun at it. But as you were going to shoot you saw Ethan. "ETHAN!" You run to him, hugging him. "I'm okay, y/n, but we need to get out of here." He unlocks your gun and just as you walk away, Jack walks to you and Ethan. "Y/n you have to shoot." You take a breath and aim for his head, shooting it a couple of times. "Hey. I did that!" Jack falls to the ground and the car explodes. dropping the ladder. Ethan went up and reached his hand for you but just as you were going to climb, Jack came back. "Wanna see something, reallll coolll?" He takes your gun and shoots himself in the mouth. You hurry and climb up. panting from what you saw. "My god.." Ethan finds the part you all need to get to the main hall. "This is it.. ready for hell?" He puts the ox's body into the door. "I guess.."

The house was huge.

Word count:1273