i really hate bugs

After the phone call, Ethan told you that Zoe said to make your way to the old house by the bayou. "So what's the plan there?" He shrugged, All she said was get to the house and to be safe.

Great!

You looked at Ethan and he looked at you. "What?" He said. You smiled and looked back at the path. This was your way of clearing his mind, it always works. "W-what y/n?" He said while wiping his face. "Nothing! Come on!" You two arrived.
Bugs.
All you saw were big ass mosquitoes.
You weren't going to complain though, I'm sure Ethan was getting tired of it. You took your knife and sliced them. One slice? That was all it took?" You and Ethan were walking when all of a sudden you saw Marguerite walking around with a lantern, bugs covering it. "Gross.." you whispered under your breath. Ethan nodded in agreement.

—time skip—

After some time, you found your way to the room you needed, but you were missing a key. "Just fucking great." You said, feeling defeated. You turned around to go find the key, when out of the corner of your eye you saw a little girl. "Go away!" You turned and she was gone. "You heard that too right?" You said asking Ethan. "Heard what?" He asked while walking to you. "Oh... Nevermind." You two started to walk back.

After finding the key.
(Sorry again for the time skips, I wanna get to village real bad lol"

With the key in hand, you unlocked the door only to be rudely pushed by Marguerite. She pushed you and Ethan into a hole. "Ow!" You and Ethan began to shoot at the bugs being thrown at you. You try to climb up but she hits you, thankfully Ethan catches you In time. "Heh thank you." "Youre welcome" he smiles as you reloaded your gun. "Wait! Hand me the flame thrower!" Ethan gave it to you. And you let it loose man. I mean fire everywhere, and it worked. Marguerite died, her lantern falling into the hole she quickly followed allowing you and Ethan to get out.
"My light! My light!" She screamed out. The hole filled with a black substance. "Gross..." Ethan said. "Well let's go get this body part." You grabbed his hand and walked into the room, Zoe called. He picked up as you looked at the little body in the glass. "Hm, I guess this is it" Ethan hung up. "Got it?" You nodded, and he put it in the bag. He grabs your hand and you two continue into the room. Zoe calls
After the call you and Ethan find a door but it needs a lantern. Lucky for us there is one in the hole.

"Where's the lantern."