Zoe.

Mia began to lead you and Ethan to some room. "Mia, where are you taking us?" You curiously asked. "Someplace safe.." She said, still looking around as if someone was watching her. "Mia, are you sure you know where you're going?" Ethan finally said, breaking the awkward silence. She brought us to a crawl space. "The family used to bring me food through here. I remember." We followed her as she brought us to a well-lit room. "There. It's there! I remember this room. This is it. There's another door here. I'm sure of it. It's not here. It's gone. It's gone!" Mia kept grabbing the wall "We're going to be a family... now that you're here." 'A Family.. Weird.' "There's another door here. I'm sure of it." Mia started to freak, saying how there was a door that she was pointing at. It was just a wall.

"Mia.. Are you alright?" Ethan held her shoulders once again, Mia ignored him and just laid on a couch. Ethan pulled you to the room connected to the one Mia was in. "You try and talk with her." but just as you were a loud noise was heard and Mia was gone. "Dammit!" Ethan let out. You ran towards the loud crashing noise, but Ethan grabbed you. "What are you thinking!?" He yelled at you. "I can't lose you too. L-losing mia, finding her then losing her again?" His eyes started to water, but he soon stopped it. "I'm sorry.. but she is my sister." He let go of you and you backed away from him, walking towards the stairs, Ethan behind you.

'

'

You both arrived upstairs, there wasn't anything here, just a phone, a bathroom, and a locked door. You entered the bathroom and grabbed the 2 bottles of healing solution."The doors locked, our only way out is from the way we came in." Ethan grabbed the bottles and put them in the bag. "Okay" You both walked into the stairway, but then a possessed-looking Mia crawled up the stairs. It got dark, and then she grabbed my shirt and threw me. "Y/N! MIA KNOCK IT OFF!" I got back up, feeling lightheaded. Mia then ran to me and threw me into a wall. "FUCKING SHIT MIA CALM DOWN" She grabbed Ethans' hands and started stabbing them. Then turns normal again, and you're passed out in the room. "I can hear her... I can feel her clawing her way back inside of me. (she hits herself against a wall) Get out! Leave me alone! I've been bad. I deserve this" She then falls unconscious, blood on her head, Ethan gets up. "What the fuck are you, Mia" Ethan rushes to you. "Y/n..Y/n come on wake up please!" Your eyes flutter open, "E-Ethan..?'' a smile appears on his face. He helps you up, then you start to walk back downstairs, Mia's corpse rises back up, Throwing Ethan into another wall, this time there is an axe lying there. "Y/n hold her down." 'Is he fucking crazy? She has a knife!' you think to yourself. "HELL NO! SHE HAS A KNIFE" Ethan rolls his eyes grabs the axe and hits Mia's neck with it, this sight is hard to look at, so you go to the other room. Ethan then finishes, her body lying there. "Is it over Ethan?" you peek from the bathroom door. He nods and just as you are about to leave the phone rings. Ethan goes to pick it up. "You really shouldn't have come here." a woman's voice says. "Who is this and what the fuck is going on?"

" My name's Zoe. There should be a way out through the attic. Go there... now."

Word count: 618

PS, I will try to update again, last night I fell asleep <3