"I love you too, Ethan"

After Ethan got off the phone with 'Zoe' he told me we had to go to the attic. "But the attic is-" Ethan started walking back downstairs "Never mind.."

Just as you were about to walk to get the fuse, Mia showed up and she seemed normal, but you didn't let that fool you, seconds later she had that possessed look back on her face, Ethan stood in front of you. "Ethan! It's OK. It's OK, it's me. I know you didn't mean to hurt me. (turns to zombie) But you shouldn't have done that! It fucking hurt!"

She then nails his hand to the wall with a screwdriver, you hurried to get it out but it wouldn't budge. "It's stuck Ethan!" she came back, this time with a chainsaw. "Now let's see how you feel." Ethan got the tool out of his hand, but too soon met with a chainsaw to his arm. As he screamed out in pain, you tried pulling her off but failed. Ethan's hand was soon cut off, blood being met with the floor and his shirt. "ETHAN!!" Mia vanished, but you didn't care, Ethan was your only priority. "Here, take this." You took his hand and applied some first aid to it. "That should fix that right up.." He stood up, grabbing his hand and putting it in his bag. "ew."

you took the bolt cutters out. "I know where the fuse is, I'll be back." you let Ethan know and walked off, he was hesitant at first but then let you go, minutes later you came back with the fuse. "Here ya go," he took the fuse from you and put it in the box, allowing you both to get to the attic. "Hey, I'm sorry about earlier, I wasn't thinking. You're right, Mia is your sister and I shouldn't have yelled at you. it's just, I care about you so much. You've been there for me since Mia disappeared and even before then. I don't know what I would do if I lost you, you mean more to me than Mia does-" He noticed your cheeks turning red and used this to his advantage. "Y/n, I love you. So much, and not as a friend, I mean, like like." He noticed your cheeks getting brighter. "E-Ethan.. I don't know what to say." You did, you loved him back. "I love you back? Or 'I Don't love you back" He suggested. "Or nothing at all.." He kissed your hand and went to the attic, you following. When you got to the attic you saw a door and walked into it. "ooo hey sexy~" you said to the gun.

Ethan saw the gun and asked for it. "What no, she's mine," you said in shock Ethan would ask such a thing. "You don't even know how to use one." He held his hand out. "Pshh like you do." You grabbed the ammo next to it and went to the room next to this one. It consisted of a bed, a dresser, some boxes, and some mannequins. "You have to stop running away from me, y/n." You ignored him and started climbing the ladder, Ethan standing behind you.

Just as you were at the window, a chainsaw started to cut the window. You fell back but thank god Ethan was behind you, he caught you. Once again. You handed him the gun and he gave you the axe. "Let's do this Mia."

You swing at her as Ethan shoots her. "I don't want your help!" She let out, you swung but missed, the chainsaw hitting your inner thigh. "Y/N!" Ethan kept shooting at her. "You were always watching me! WHY?" She kept screaming, you shook the wound off and kept swinging at Mia's neck. "Forget about me! They're relying on me. Everyone is relying on me. Everyone!!" Ethan used the rest of his bullets and you swung one last time. This time she fell. "I...I love you both.." She falls to the ground. blood gushing out of her head.

"Is it... Over?" You croaked out, still bleeding. Ethan rushed to your aid. Your vision getting blurry and dark. Ethan full of worry nodded. "I hope so.." His mind's only worry was you. Your eyesight got dark...

"I love you too, Ethan"

word count: 709

PS; HELLO!! I'm so sorry about missing the last two days!! I was babysitting then yesterday I got my first dose of the Covid-19 Vaccine!!! My arm is sore and hurts, but that won't stop me from writing for you all, or I'll try. ANYWHO! Goodbye til next time