"Told you id make it"

"Mia!" You walked into the room and saw her and some other girl, who you presumably thought was Zoe. "Huh..? Y/n!" You ran over to her and hugged her tight. "I missed you so much..." She said into your chest. "I did too.." she looked up. "How's Ethan?! Is he ok. Is his hand...?" You looked away. "He's.. fine! Yeah! Kicking it!" She sighed. "Thank god, I hope he doesn't think I'm crazy- Y/n look out!" And before you knew it, you were out.

Later

After a while, you woke up to hear a giant boom. "W..what?" You said to yourself. Then Ethan walked in. "Ethan!" Mia said, you were barely awake, weak. You don't know what happened but you ached real bad. You fell back asleep but only for a second because Ethan came to you and untied you. "I told you I'd make it.." you coughed. "Are you ok?" He asked. Mia was confused. "Go to mia, we can talk later." He nodded and went to mia. You stood up and looked around. "So you're Zoe?" You went to her. "Yes, and you're y/n?" She said in a heavy accent. "Yup.. look will this work?" You sat down next to her. "It should, there's only enough for two though." She said, preparing the last one. "All good, I don't think I'm infected." Ethan went over to you but then all of a sudden jack comes in, huge as fuck and grabs Ethan and you. "Well great." "Zoe get your ass in the house!"

Soon enough he died, for good this time. You and Ethan high fived eachother. "Good job." He said. "Good job to you also." But then, a hand grabs you. "JESUS CHRIST DIE ALREADY!" Ethan uses the serum on him, only leaving one.

"I had to use one of jack." Ethan says only showing one serum instead of two. Mia is in tears and Zoe is stressing out. Poor girl. "What are we going to do now!" Zoe says. "He has to pick." You said, breaking the silence. Everyone looks at you. "Or you guys pick." You add. "What do you mean?! Pick? This isn't some game." Mia says, getting angry at you. "Well what!? Want to spilt the serum half and half? So you only will be half possessed? Mia think! You can't have half mold in you!" You say, getting annoyed. "Zoe..?" Ethan says, hinting at that he's going to pick Mia. "Go ahead. Foolish of me to this I was ever going to leave here!" He gives the serum to Mia, you take Mia and get in the boat. "I promise I'll get you help-" he says. "There will be nobody to help! Just go! LEAVE!" He gets in the boat as Zoe walks back into the burning building. "I feel so bad.." Mia says. "Who else was I supposed to pick? We came here for you Mia" Ethan says. "Ethan!" Mia adds. You don't have anything to say to the arguing couple. You knew this was only the start of their arguments. "Y/n you ok?" He says, grabbing your hand. "Huh? Oh yeah fine. Headache." You felt Mia's glare on you and Ethan. "So what's going on with you two." She said. "Nothing." You and Ethan both said. "So why are you holding my sisters hand Ethan." I took my hand away. "Mia, look." You looked at Ethan with a 'are you sure' look. He nodded yes. So you looked at Mia. She put her head down. "Just tell me." She said. "I don't really know what to say, or even how to put this." Ethan began. "It started when we had a funeral for you. Mia I thought you died! It's not like i immediately fell in love with y/n. She was there for me when we got the news, after the funeral, the speech she gave was heartbreaking. But you weren't even dead, you lied to us about your job. And you hurt not only us, but your family, my family, everyone we knew." Mia looked upset. "I fell in love with her because she cared, because she has an amazing personality, she's beautiful, the list goes on. Now I'm not saying I didn't think about you this way, you're a very beautiful woman. But I just fell out of love." Mia was tearing up. "And what's your reason for stealing my husband y/n." You we're taken aback. "Can't steal something when it Isn't yours Mia, Jesus wake up! We thought you died." She scoffed. "You're such a bad person! I mean stealing my husband from me. Really, always so selfish!" She said. "Oh so now I'm a bad person. Let's not forget who CHEATED on her husband a month after getting married! Oh oh and threatened me not to say anything about it." Ethan looked at Mia, and she was speechless. "What..?" He said. "Y-Y/n! I told you not to tell him. "Yeah you threatened me you mean, I'm not scared of you after what we just went through. So threaten me all you want he knows now. And Ethan I'm so sorry for not saying anything about it to you." He was shook, he wouldn't move. "Mia... what does she mean?" He said hoping for something logical. "I.... It wasn't on purpose, me, y/n and some friends went out to celebrate our marriage and we got drunk-" I cut her off "You got drunk, but carry on" she rolled her eyes. "I got drunk and this guy came on to me and we made out. And eventually y/n said she found us in the backseat of his car naked.." you didn't expect her to tell the truth. "Mia what the fuck. You lied to me for 3 years?" He was angry. "No! Well yes but... I didn't know what else to do!" She said trying to defend herself. "Oh I don't know maybe not cheat on me? In our entire relationship I've never looked at another woman." His voice was getting more and more intense. Then all of a sudden, the boat tipped over and you couldn't breathe.

A/n
Instead of Ethan being in the mold imma make it y/n so Ethan and Mia have to mend their broken ways but not get together 🙏🏽😵‍💫