Marguerite

"Where's the lantern."

You looked at Ethan, he looked at you. "You do know what this means right?" You nodded, feeling defeated. "If we have to fight her and she's some demonic creature I'm gonna actually kill myself." Ethan shrugged. "Most likely we will." You guys jumped into the hole and began to search.

Soon enough you found a exit, and it led to
Another house?
How many houses do these people have?? You and Ethan walked into the house, it stunk. So so bad. "So this is the place?" You said, looking around. "Yup, ready?" Ethan said, looking at you. "I guess.."
Walking into the house wasn't bad until you saw her, she has an actual bugs nest in her ass. This triggered the fight, she was laying her eggs everywhere, making it impossible to kill her, and when you did get a clear shot the bugs ruined it. So, you and Ethan came up with a plan, you'd shoot her, he would handle the big. Simple enough.

After the fight.

"Aha! The lantern, that fight was so grosss" you said while fake gagging. Ethan laughed. "Yeah, I don't know if it can get any weirder from there." You two walked back to the old house, putting the lantern into the weigh machine. The door opened. It led to a little kids room, well, if you could even call it that. The room was full of old toys, but the mold took over. You and Ethan went to a small room, with a bed in the middle and a dollhouse in a corner, he looked around as you looked at the dollhouse. There was a map inside. "Hey come look at this." You called out, he walked over to you and put his hand on your shoulder and analyzed the map. Then he walked over to the wall and pushed, SURPRISINGLY the wall opened up and he went in as you followed, there was a arm, the arm you two needed. "Thank god!" He grabbed it and put it in the bag. As you two turned you saw legs. "Ok so now you're seeing it right." You whispered to him. "Yup.." you two went closer but she ran away. "Damn it." Ethan got out as you followed and you walked back to the room, soon enough Zoe called and said to meet her in the trailer. "Jesus why can't she ever meet us." You said under your breath. So you and Ethan took off, but once you got to the trailer, nobody was there, but the phone was ringing. "Where the hell are you? Know what Nevermind, where are you so we can make this-" Ethan was cut off. He looked, shocked. Who was on the phone? He hung up, and groaned. "Who was it?" You asked while grabbing herbs. "Lucas, he has Zoe and Mia. He wants the parts we have..." he stopped. "What? What else?" You asked, nervous of what else he was gonna say. "But he also wants you." What? Why me, you thought to yourself. What good am I? "What do you mean." You asked. He shook his head. "He won't get you, but he said in order to go on, he needs you. "So I go to him, it'll help you out. I'll be fine" you gave a light smile. "No?! Why would I let you in his hands, is bad enough Mia is with him. Who knows what that creep does!" He yelled. You took a step back. "Ethan, think. I know how to defend myself, I mean look at how I fought jack, I'm sure Lucas isn't as bad as Jack anyways. Please, I want you and my sister to be able to leave out of here. With or without me." You said, with a hand on his chest. "Y/n I don't know what I'll do if something were to happen to you. You're not going to him, final." He went to walk out. "Ethan please! Just stop being stubborn for once! I have my gun, and I know how to protect myself. It'll be fast."

"Well well! Looks like daddy gave in! Sacrificing poor old mommy!" Lucas said as Ethan and you walked into the room. "Haha yes very funny, why do you want her so bad." He said, sounding irritated. "No reason, I just want her and her sister to die together." He said laughing. Die? What did he mean. "What do you mean die." He said, grabbing your hand. "I mean, you're under a time limit buddy! Make it before the time ends, you're lovely y/n and Mia survives. And if you fail...?" Lucas made a death noise. (Kinda like scccrrrrhh) "like hell." Ethan said. "Where do you want me to go?" You said breaking the silence. You felt Ethan glaring at you. "Through the door on your left!" Lucas said and then the microphone cut off. "I'm sorry Ethan, I love you so much. You got this!" You let go of his hand, kissed his cheek and went to the other room.