PROMO

"What the heck!? Aristia what is wrong with you? You're choosing the guy that killed you instead of the one that supported you?! I mean I get that he changed in the second life but...what about my dear Carsein..."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"God...if you gave me a chance...I'd take it"

"If that's what you desire my dear...I suppose it's time for the contract to start. Good luck [Y/N] La Monique. I believe in you, and whatever happens, do not believe whatever that Vita God says."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Who are you?" was the first thing [Y/N] said. 

"La-lady [Y/N]! Are you sure you don't remember anything? What about your father? Your sister? What about your status?" the woman rapidly fired the questions at her. Seeing as [Y/N]'s face was still confused the women immediately shout for a doctor. And before she knew it the [H/C] girl was back in bed.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

What in the world is happening? All I remember was reading "The Abandon Empress" before bed and when I woke up I'm here. Ohh I get it...I died. Hah- as much as this is great and all where did I get reincarnated too?

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Sister do you really not remember me?" Aristia suddenly asked me.

Sis-sister!? Oh my gosh, I'm Aristia's sister? There wasn't a character like that! Ok, so the story has started to change...wait a minute- I'M ARISTIA'S SISTER! I can help Carsein! Alright! Which life are you at Aristia?

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Tia." I stop walking turning around to look at her. "Yes?" she asks me. "I don't know why you're so worried but whatever you're thinking might not happen so there's no need to worry about it yet," I told her, yep it was probably the worst advice you can ever give someone. But to me, I felt like the wisest person in the whole universe.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Who's there? This is the emperor's garden. This place is not open to just anyone."

Aristia quickly pulls my hand as we hide behind the bush.

Ruvellis Kamaludin Shana Castina, crown prince of the Castina Empire and soon to be emperor. He's so ugly, he's like a blueberry...why did Aristia like him anyway?

"Aah!..."

Pfft- that timing was awful. Oh- He only knows Aristia's here...should I hide and wait, take Aristia and run or run away myself?

"You're the daughter of Marquess Keirean. Your audience with the emperor is finished?...why won't you say anything? You're being rude. I'm sure you know who I am. So why are you behaving like that? Are you not going to answer me?"

Oh my god why does he have to talk so much?

"How disrespectful of you. How absolutely insolent you are. You think you can keep your head high simply because everyone praises you?"

"Excuse me, your highness...that is my sister and a person who has an oracle you are speaking to. I suggest you use wise words, you don't want to upset the god Vita do you?"

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Greetings, Lady Aristia...Lady [Y/N]. I am Allendis De Vertia."

"Actually I am here to ask you a question, Lady Aristia."

"What is it?"

...............

"Aren't you the one who suggested it?"

Urghhh why does he keep pushing her? Doesn't he know the answer already?

"That's..."

"So you did suggest it?"

"Yes...it's true, I did."

"...Don't you think forcing a girl to answer your question was a bit pushy? Sir Allendis."

"[Y/N]..."

"...I apologize if I made you uncomfortable Lady Aristia."

.

.

.

"Anyways I knew my guess was right!" 

"HEY HAVE SOME DECENCY AND GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER! YOU ANNOYING GRASS!"

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"MASTER!! HOW'S MY ORDER COMING ALONG?"

"That surprised me...weren't you surprise to Aristia?"

"Yes...it was shocking indeed."

...............

"What are you looking at? You two like swords too?"

Carsein!? What is HE doing here? Oh, wait this is when he appears ahhh!! How could I forget? It's all because of that stupid grass!

"Ah, yes..."

"He is quite blunt isn't he [Y/N]?" Aristia whispered in my ears.

I chuckled a little 

"What's so funny?"

"I'm sorry my sister mention something funny I thought I'd laugh. I don't mean to upset you."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"[Y/N] you're my best friend right?"

Ouch...friendzoned

"Yeah of course I am! Why?"

"I think...I think I like your sister! Your cool with it right?"

Of course not

"Yep! You guys make a cute couple!"

I thought I could help you from your future heartbreak...

"You'll help me confess right?"

I don't want to

"Of course man! Always got cha back!"

"Your the best friend a guy could ever have"

"Yeahhhh now go. She's waiting~"

"Thanks [Y/N]! Meet you at the training field!"

...............

"Lady [Y/N]..."

"C'mon Mikasa we should go get those snacks we don't want to be hungry later"

"...of course Lady [Y/N]"

Anything for you...Carsein, after all this is an unrequited love

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Choose me instead is coming very very soon! 

I hope you like the promo version of the story!

P.S. If you are a writer or someone that can readproof my story feel free to message me! I would love to have someone to readproof my work before publishing it ^w^