Act 1: Scene 12: Town

"Yes! That would be amazing!" you says matching Lina's mood.

Aristia nods in agreement, "Let's go then. I'm not sure when was the last time we went to town."

"Either way this trip is going to be amazing!" you cheer and jump around in excitement.

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Hm, this looks good."

"...We're finally outside, and here you are...looking at metal instead of dresses." Lina pouts as Aristia stares at the swords.

"As much as swords are great, I would prefer if we get some cake first..." you mumble rubbing your stomach as you hear it rumbles.

"Lady [Y/N], I thought you were here to find a bookstore?" Mikasa asks, making sure you don't get side track from your original goal.

You look at Mikasa with a small wince, "Why was I even convince to bring you along?" you thought to yourself. Mikasa was the only person other than the marquess to stop you from doing your pranks. From what you have gathered it seems that Mikasa grew up with the original [Y/N], making sure she doesn't get into big trouble.

"I'm just going to take a quick look around...since I already have a sword." Aristia mutters while looking at one of the weapons.

You have no idea where it came from but Lina whips out a handkerchief and starts wiping her tears whining at Aristia's choice of shopping, "I can't believe that my delicate lady would grow up to shop for such hideous blades- !!"

Your eyebrows slightly twitch as Lina's high pitch voice reaches your ears. Somehow it annoys you even though the she did nothing wrong.

"Well after this, let's go to that cake shop you like." Aristia says convincing Lina to let her see the weapons a bit more.

"Really?! You're too kind, my Lady!" Lina happily thank Aristia. "I'll go tell the coachman!!" she says walking out of the store.

"Mikasa would you mind-"

"Of course Lady [Y/N]. I shall look for a bookstore for you." Mikasa interrupts with an answer of her own.

You gasps in shock at her very accurate guess of your sentence. "How did you know what I was going to ask?"

"Lady [Y/N] I hope you haven't forgot who you grew up with." Mikasa asks anger with anger in her voice.

"Right...so you can go now." you say giving a thumbs up. Mikasa nods before leaving you and Aristia in the store.

"Why are you even looking at the-" you were going to ask Aristia why she came to the weapon shops when she already got one before you were cut of by someone very loud.

"MASTER!! HOW'S MY ORDER COMING ALONG?"

"That surprised me...weren't you surprise to Aristia?" you asks Aristia, not noticing the familiar red-headed boy.

"Yes...it was shocking indeed." Aristia agrees nodding her head as she does.

You didn't know what was keeping you from looking at the loud person but you refrain from turning your head to look back at them. It was a habit from the past when one of your friends, [F/N] was really loud and you would pretend not to know them.

You look to where Aristia was staring and notice a familiar looking silver guard. "That looks like papa's sword don't you think?" you ask Aristia.

"Hmm. It does, doesn't it." she replies reaching out to the silver guard when another hand reaches out to it as well.

Aristia instantly retracts her hand looking at the person. "Huh?"

"What are you looking at? You two like swords too?" the person asks.

You look at them and notice...Carsein!? What is HE doing here? Oh, wait this is when he appears ahhh!! How could I forget? It's all because of that stupid grass! You thought to yourself panicking at the sudden appearance of Carsein the best boy.

"Ah, yes..." Aristia says, surprise by his straight forward speech.

"He is quite blunt isn't he [Y/N]?" Aristia whispered in my ears. You chuckled a little looking at Carsein as you do, taking in his handsomely, breathtaking appearance.

"What's so funny?" Carsein asks.

"I'm sorry my sister mention something funny I thought I'd laugh. I don't mean to upset you." you apologize, you truly didn't mean to upset him. After all only an idiot would do so.

"Ah you didn't upset me at all." Carsein immediately says before noticing something and starts looking at both you and Aristia. "Hmm."

"How long has it been?" he suddenly asks.

Aristia was surprise by the sudden question, "Huh? W- what?"

You on the other hand was busy staring at the handsome boy in front of you. An embarrassing thing when you read in the manhwa but when it actually happens to you, you don't even know it happened.

"Your training. How long has it been since you started training? A year? 2 years?" Carsein asks again after rephrasing his question.

"...About a year and a half." Aristia answers.

"And you?" Carsein asks looking at you.

"Ah- about 4 years?" you say unsure of your answer. It was a guess to be honest, you are currently 11, and since you were the heir to the marquess's sit you started as soon as you reach the age. And you believe that a 6 and below years old kid wouldn't be allow to learn such things so you went with your next best choice of age.

And with your quick calculations, with your big brain you counted 11 - 7 = 4. Which was why you said 4 years. And even luckier was that it seems to be the correct answer.

Carsein nods to himself after hearing your answer, "Really? Then..." he mumbles picking up a sword tossing it to Aristia. "This should be good for you!" he exclaims then turns towards you. "You seem much more experience so I think you have a sword of your own." he happily says giving you a thumbs up.

"With your figure, the one before would have been too heavy for you to wield." Carsein starts explaining his choice of weapon for Aristia. "However, you would be able to wield it." he points at you.

"Hehhh...that looks pretty light. Similar to the one father gave you don't you think?" you asks Aristia as you look closer at the weapon.

"Hm, it does feel familiar." Aristia nods agreeing with your statement. She then looks at Carsein, "Thank you..."

"Hmm...the both of you are quite the odd one. Girls don't usually study this stuff, right? They normally don't come anywhere near it. Since their hands will start to look like that after awhile." Carsein asks pointing to Aristia's hands as she looks at it before realising.

"That's true, but I find it much more interesting then sewing handkerchiefs." you reply shrugging your shoulders.

Aristia giggles at your comparison, "I agree, it's true girls usually don't learn these stuff. But our father is a knight."

Hearing this statement Carsein's ear perk up as he happily continue the conversation. "Really!? So is my family! My older brother and father are both knights. And I'll become one as well!" he says cheerfully pointing to himself.

"I'll be accepted into the best knightage in the city! Their first squad to be exact. Well, at MY level, I'm sure I'll become the youngest knight ever!!" Carsein proudly announce.

"I'm sure you will! You have my full support!! Sir Carsein!" You happily say cheering him on.

"Ah- Carsein...de Rass?!" Aristia exclaims in realisation.