Act 1, Scene 21: Future

You hummed to yourself and shut your eyes to let the feeling of freedom take over once again. "Hmm...the wind seems to be more comforting today..." you thought before falling asleep

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!? STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!"

"HUH!? What?? Who- Where-" you wake up looking around stuttering on your words as you look for the source of the sound.

"SIR CARSEIN!? What are you doing here?!" you hear Aristia's voice shout out just as shocked as you were right now.

You quickly stood up brushing the hem of your dress before quickly running towards the training ground's direction. "Carsein is here!? WHEN? Why didn't anyone call for me?" you mentally cried.

Shoving your thoughts away you finally reach the training grounds just to see Carsein trying to snatch the sword away from Aristia. Lina was on the side unsure of what to do although you could tell she was quite bewildered.

"Why do you care anyway?" Aristia asks.

"WHAT?!" Carsein shout, upset at Aristia. As a swordsman himself he was annoyed at the thought of someone wasting their body for some flimsy training.

Looking at Carsein sternly Aristia finally let her anger go loose, "I thought you didn't want to involve yourself in my business? Did my sister call for you? Well it doesn't matter either way, from now on please don't interfere with my business anymore and just leave." she says, pointing towards the direction of the gates.

"Hey, are you trying to put on a show just because I said that?!" Carsein asked her obviously shocked at Aristia's 'pettiness'.

Aristia sighed pushing Carsein away, walking past him. "If you're not going to help, then don't get involved. If you'll excuse me, I'm bus- [Y/N]? How long hav-"

"HEY...!"

"AHH LADY ARISTIA!!"

"TIA!"

Everything was slow motion but Carsein was able to quickly catch Aristia. "WOAH! What's wrong?!" he shouts at her. But just by touching her, Carsein could feel the heat burning up from Aristia's body. "Darn...! She's burning up! HEY! Wake up! HEY!" Casein shouts over and over again, trying to get Aristia to wake up.

"Come on don't just stand there, bring her in already! And Lina GET A DOCTOR! Don't stand there and do nothing!" you yell, rushing the two stupefied people.

Finally coming back to their sense, Lina quickly runs to fetch a doctor while Carsein quickly stands up, carrying Aristia in his arms and turn towards you. "Where shall I put her?!" he asked, although you could hear the sense of hurry in his tone.

You quickly turn back in the direction of the mansion, pointing as you do. "Follow me," you say. Carsein didn't need to think twice before running after you back into the mansion. The fainted Aristia in his arms, burning up and sweating.

It was a stretch to say you weren't jealous of Aristia, being able to be in the arms of Carsein while he worries for your health. The most handsome and best boy you've ever met, although you can't lie when he had first appeared in the book you thought he was an egotistic jerk. But of course, that feeling washes away as you continue reading on.

"...Tia" Aristia heard someone calling her. Her mind was still oozy and hazy she wasn't quite sure if it was Lina calling or her sister [Y/N]. But her question was soon answered when she hear Lina's voice. "Lady Aristia. Are you awake?"