Act 1, Scene 5: White Day

"I like any sweets related food!" [Y/N] loudly says in a panic.

"I see. Any sweets right?" Allendis asks confirming her answer.

"Exactly! Any sweet related food is all allowed!" [Y/N] confirmed.

And just like that their first winter together has pass.

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

It has been about three months since that snowy day. Their first winter together as friends. No one would have imagined, that three people with very different personalities, would become so close. 

One was the future empress

One was a genius 

And one was a reincarnator who will become the future marchioness

And soon another would join.

"Good morning Aristia, [Y/N]!"

"Allendis, you're here!" 

"Ah, the grass is finally here I see."

"Haha don't be so mean [Y/N], here!" Allendis says chucking while holding 2 boxes, both prettily wrapped. 

The two girls each holding one of the boxes have different emotions expressed through their faces. Aristia has a confused look, while [Y/N] is checking the box in case Allendis had decided to prank her back, for she had pranked him so many times during the past 3 months.

She only pulled the classic pranks since there wasn't much stuff she could do in this era. Thinking back to the moments was already making her laugh. 

It was about 2 months ago, in January. When they were having tea time together. To "thank" Allendis for treating Aristia well, [Y/N] had asked the maids to prepare a bowl of caramel syrup and an onion. The cheeky [h/c] girl told Allendis that she would be making her signature apple caramel candy, which Allendis gladly agree to eat. But instead of using an apple, she had decided to use the onion instead. The disgusted face Allendis made as his taste buds taste the disgusting onion coated with caramel was unforgettable. 

"You do not need to worry [Y/N]." Allendis suddenly says, looking at her with a smirk on his face.

"Hu-huh? Who- who was worried, certainly not me." [Y/N] tried to fake innocent. 

"Yeah ri-" Allendis was going to argue with her when Aristia cut him off with a question.

"What is this Allendis?"

"Ah, this is the thing you said last time!" Allendis happily answer. His personality taking a full 180.

The confused face Aristia was making as she unwrapped the box made Allendis fall for her even more. Her cute innocent face thinking of what it might be. Her chubby cheeks slightly poking out. 

She peers into the now open box and saw much white chocolate in there. Making [Y/N] start opening hers. Only to find the same thing inside her box. 

"Aristia, you said you like something white, warm, and sweet as snow, so I made it. And since [Y/N] said she was fine with any sweets I bought extra ingredients to make her batch."

"I've never seen this before! So chocolate can be made in white too?" Aristia asks in delight. 

"Well, not before. But I invented it! Since chocolate fits the conditions you said perfectly" Allendis says proudly of himself for achieving such feat.