Act 1, Scene 3: Swords

"Fine then, if you say so. I will approve of you as her "friend" and not her fiance. But only if you pass my conditions."

Crack...[Y/N] could hear a crack sound coming from Allendis who was so shock that he is stuck in position. [Y/N] had to look away to laugh since she didn't want to come off as rude.

"Yes?" Allendis squeaks out.

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

"Aaaaughhh- THIS IS BAD!!" Allendis cried out loud. "I need to be strong enough to defeat not just one knight, but a whole squad-?! I also need to convince your sister to accept me as well??I'm doomed!!"

Aristia just laughs at Allendis's troubled look while [Y/N] stares at him smirking at his distress.

"Don't laugh!! Our family has been bad with the swords for generations!" Allendis wails.

"Then I guess you can't get married to my sister anymore Allendis." [Y/N] says teasingly just to spite him. 

"Don't say that! My father and brother are both bad at dancing or sports. I didn't even try because I thought I would shame myself." Allendis complains to the two girls in the room.

"I see why House Verita has a lot of civil officers instead." Aristia says sweat dropping.

"Pfft- no wonder your stomach look so flabby!" [Y/N] laughs while pointing at Allendis's stomach.

"[Y/N]! You can't say that!" Aristia panic hoping what [Y/N] said did not offend Allendis. A loud sigh could be heard from Allendis as he pokes his stomach sadly. 

Seeing Allendis's action Aristia felt bad. "Well- if you didn't suddenly propose marriage out of the blue, then this wouldn't happened..." Aristia trailed off.

"BUT I'M BEING SERIOUS!" Allendis shouts, and then he sits back down calming himself. "I'm sorry Aristia. I've made a deal without even asking your opinion first." Allendis apologize.

"Well it doesn't even matter if you did ask since I won't give you my consent." [Y/N] interrupts this so-called sweet moment.

The two probably future fiance looks at [Y/N] before Aristia says to Allendis, "I accept your apology."

"Thank you Lady Aristia!" Allendis says with a charming smile.

"That smile looks so fake lol" [Y/N] mutters which didn't go unheard from Aristia.

"Lol? What does that mean?" Aristia asks.

Hearing this [Y/N] turns her head to Aristia's direction, "Huh? Oh lol means laughing out loud."

"I've never heard of it before. Which country's slang did it come from?" Aristia was curious of this new word she has never head before. 

"Ermmm...it's a word I created. Since I was urm...lazy to...laugh out loud?" [Y/N] says awkwardly.

"Oh-"

 And then there was an awkward silence between the two. But it was quickly broken when Allendis suddenly stand up. 

"Now then! I'll have to train hard starting tomorrow. I have to be acknowledge as your friend for now!" Allendis shouts enthusiastically.

"I won't acknowledge it!" [Y/N] shouts purposely wanting to make Allendis mad. After all if she was going to be stuck here without her phone, she should at least be able to tease a few people.

"HAH!? WHY NOT?" Allendis screams back. 

"Because you suck! And your hair is green!"

"My hair being green has nothing to do with this!"