Act 1 Scene 10.5: Expedition

"At any rate, since my dear friends and son will be travelling so far away, how about I hold a farewell banquet? At the Verita Mansion that is!"

Party? Your eyes peak up at the word of that.

"...You must have gotten their permission beforehand, right?" the marquess asks.

Now this...just make the whole experience so much more interesting. You wonder how this will turn out.

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞

"Lady Aristia, Lady [Y/N], I heard you two are learning to wield the sword." Carsein's brother asks Aristia as he held yours and Aristia's hands. The three of you walking down the stairs, Aristia looking worried, Kaysian cheering her up and you, the one eating a donut.

"Oh yes. I'm training to become more healthy as well." Aristia answers.

"Hmm yup. I'm training to be Aristia's knight." you say making Aristia blush lightly.

"[Y/N]..." she mumbles embarrassedly.

Kaysian chuckles, "I'm sure you will be a great knight in the future. You two must be learning fast since the commander is guiding you."

"That is true, but I've still got a long way to go." Aristia replies humbly. She was pretty good for someone her age, with her body condition.

"I've got a head start so it doesn't really count." you answer, eating the last bit of the donut.

"The marquess and I will be leaving, but my father and younger brother will be here to watch over you." Kaysian was saying.

Carsein? This means...we'll be meeting Carsein soon right? You thought to yourself, slightly smiling at the thought of finally meeting Carsein after waiting so long.

"What kind of person is your younger brother?" you hear Aristia ask making you look at Kaysian expectantly.

"Tell us, he sounds like a great person." you add on smiling at Kaysian.

"Carsein? ...He's not a bad person...once you get to know him." Kaysian says after thinking for a second.

"Is he very loud?" you ask wanting to know more about Carsein.

"Eh...he is quite talkative I suppose." Kaysian answers awkwardly which made Aristia wonder of their relationship.

"He sounds quite the lively person." you say giggling at the thought of meeting Carsein.

Kaysian just smile, "I'm sure you and Sein will get along well."

You blink in surprise, eyes widen in shock, "I hope we do!" you grin in happiness.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Do we have to come?" you grumble as the carriage reaches it's final stop.

"How many times do you need to ask [Y/N]?" the marquess sigh in exhausion.

"But parties are boring!!" you whine.

"I'm sure this won't be that boring. Allendis will be with us so it's not that bad." Aristia says, patting you on the back.

The carriage door open as you mutter, "Easy for you to say..." Hopping down from the carriage, you look around in awe.