Chapter 2: Up Up and Away

When we got to the airport, we had to practically run to our plane. We got a special pass so we didn't have to wait in those long lines to go through security and luggage check, which bought us ten extra minutes to buy snacks for the plane. I got lots of Skittles, gummy worms, and another set of ear buds, just in case.
«»«»«»
I walked through the plane looking for my seat.
"B2 is where I'm sitting. Where are you sitting Cierra?" I asked because Cierra was standing right behind me.

"I'm B3, I guess we sit together then." said Cierra as she looked up and down the plane halls for our seats.

"Finally!" I say with a sigh as I sit down in my seat.

Unfortunately I got the middle seat, which is the worst seat in the world. I put my little purple suitcase under the seat in front of me. Cierra sat down in the isle seat next to me.
"Your so lucky you didn't get middle seat." I said as I envied her spot on the plane.

"Yep, I'm so lucky!" She said as she gave me a smile.
I just rolled my eyes and smiled back. I took out my iPod and put it in my pocket for after we take off.

"Is that seat B1?" Asked Daniel
I looked at him.

"Ya, I think so." I said to him hoping that it wasn't his seat.

"Well, if it is then I sit there so, can you scoot." He asked

I did a mental victory screech, that was followed by a panicked voice in my head that just kept saying "oh god no NOOOO!". It wasn't like I didn't want to sit next to my crush for 7 hours, I just didn't want to endure the torment that came with it.
I put my legs up so he could squeeze through. He sat down buckled in, and put his stuff under the seat in front of him. I turned to Cierra who had a giant smirk on her face.

"So nice of you to join us on this 7 hour trip on a plane Daniel!" She said as she annoyingly smirked at me.

"Yeah, at least I got window seat, I can look down at people and pretend I'm a giant and I'm going to kill everyone with one step!" Daniel said with a smile on his face.

"Oh that's....lovely?" I said very confused.

"Yes it is very lovely." Said Daniel while be smirked at me.

I just smiled and shook my head.

'Make sure all items are secure and all phones and electronics are turned on airplane mode, we are about to take off '

I turned my iPod on airplane mode, unzipped my bag, and put my phone on airplane mode.

"WERE GOING ON A TRIP IN OUR FAVORITE ROCKET SHIP! ZOOMING THROGH THE SYK LITTLE ENSTINES!"
Someone on the plane started singing that. It sounded like Samantha.
«»«»«»«»
I hate all the pressure on my ears, I hate how high up we are, I hate that our air is recirculated so if someone farts you smell it for a while. I hate it all. The last time I was on a plane, was when I was five, and I was on a plane for only 2 hours, not 7. I hated every single minute of it.
Luckily I had my iPod and my phone with me. Surprisingly I haven't used them much, I've been talking to Cierra and Daniel. It actually is pretty fun to pretend your a giant and kill everyone.
«»«»«»
We were 3 hours into the flight. I was just t listening to my iPod since almost everyone else was asleep. The plane started to shake a bit, and the lights started flickering.
'Heya folks, this is your captain speaking, we are going to endure a little turbulence, we just entered a storm. Don't worry everything's under control!'

"Well, I hope every things alright!" I said as I put my earbuds back in.
The plane started to shake around a lot. The lights were flickering like crazy. I got really scared.
I looked over to my left, only to see a very scared Daniel.

"Why is the plane so shaky?" He asked me.

"We are in a storm" I said not trying to sound too scared.

All the lights went black. It was dark. The I heard a screeching sound, then a loud BOOM. I felt rain on my face. I couldn't breathe. Then it all went black.